What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R3 | Sun | SOU 20-6 WST | ANZ

Round 3: Rabbitohs v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
I think it's pretty obvious both teams can play better but it's also obvious that for the Tigers to win Souths would have to play below par which they did but the Tigers couldn't find their top level to take it.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Those clubs will withdraw there offers to that Pommy Plodder Tom Burgess after that,he gets worse every week

Sam Burgess and George are the non donkeys in the family,Luke and Tom are park footballers

Zigwaa

Bench
Did Ingli$ get man of the match due to some quality whinging.
If he put as much effort into his game as he did whinging to the ref $ouff$ would win every game by 50.

Gotta laugh at $ouff$ fans complaining about Tigers niggling and being dirty, $ouff$s write the newest chapter on it.

Nah that was Robbie Farah. Wrong bloke mate

MacDougall

First Grade
Tigers depth is just not enough to compete this season. There were moments their attack looked ok, especially early on, but from the 30th minute or so onwards they were ordinary. Tedesco had a stinker.

Souths were also pretty bad, by their standed, but still very slick close to the line with a few of their moves. Keary was very quiet for them I thought.

If 13 runs for 159 metres and 9 tackle breaks is a stinker he's got to do something serious to impress. He almost got away half a dozen times. He dropped one very difficult bomb? Made a couple of handling errors. Wasn't alone in that either. I thought he proved out there that he'll even put in quality in tough tough matches.

gronkathon

First Grade
Thought Woods was best on ground by the length of the Flemington strait.

I think WT have a lot of improvement in them.

A very high ceiling on a young spine that will improve.

Kev N has to shift to centre when Nofa returns, Lawrence is shit and Simona got towelled up by a one armed man

Santi coming on changed the game. Allowed way too much quick PTB and momentum was lost.

Dogs are the big winners here. Woods and Tapau played huge minutes and it is a short turnaround

gronkathon

First Grade
Pretty sure Stewart through a few pretty obvious trips in during the first half as well. But not the WT's concern anymore

chrisD

Coach
Control the Souths pack and Luke and Reynolds have nothing. More so than other better creative leaders in other teams who make do behind average packs. And without Sam controlling South's pack is achievable for some teams now, especially if George has some more games like today.

MacDougall

First Grade
Control the Souths pack and Luke and Reynolds have nothing. More so than other better creative leaders in other teams who make do behind average packs. And without Sam controlling South's pack is achievable for some teams now, especially if George has some more games like today.

I don't think George will have those games normally. I think Woods and Taupau have him shook.

yobbo84

Coach

:lol:

Reynolds two try assists. Good one.

Red Bear

Referee
If 13 runs for 159 metres and 9 tackle breaks is a stinker he's got to do something serious to impress. He almost got away half a dozen times. He dropped one very difficult bomb? Made a couple of handling errors. Wasn't alone in that either. I thought he proved out there that he'll even put in quality in tough tough matches.
Thought he dropped it a few times, missed a tackle or two.

Any fullback makes metres tbh, it's not the best measure.

He did look dangerous, I just thought this general play was of lower standard than it can be. Like most of the Tigers, started pretty strongly, but by the second half was pretty unstructured.

I rate him very highly and just think he's better than his performance today,, but then the conditions must've been a bit greasy given all the drop ball.

kbw

Bench
Nah that was Robbie Farah. Wrong bloke mate

No today, Robbie actually worked a bit. but I did see he gave up whinging because the Grandmaster was in the game.

It was funny as Ingli$ looked absolutely astounded a couple of times that the referees had the hide to actually award a penalty against $ouff$

Vic Mackey

Referee
Really disappointed in that. Our first half was ok but the second was terrible. Souths were well down, probably played their worst game since mid way through last year and we couldn't capitalise. Thought the tigers forwards matched and even bettered souths but our backs were and particularly play makers were very poor. Woods was massive again and definitely out scored G burgess. Sironen was causing all sorts of problems on the left edge until Isaac Luke decides to knee him in the head and have nothing done about it, naturally. Then gets away with a blatant chicken wing in taupau and earns a penalty next tackle for blatantly dropping the ball. What the actual f*ck?!?

I love taupau but he has a lot of crap in his game I wish he'd stop. The pushing people from kick offs is stupid. Yes Reynolds was obviously being a little bitch but a penalty was deserved.

Inglis was well and truly the difference, he plays for the tigers and we probably win. Set up one try, scored another and got out of the Ingoal a few times when most fullbacks would have been trapped. Glen Stewart very god aswell, I hope Daley considers him for origin as he is playing as good as ever. Walker with one arm was good too. It didn't effect the outcome but was anything mentioned about him pushing Simona out of the way for the last try? To me it seemed clear cut? But I was just watching the replay on the big screen and that's what it looked like.

The tigers are getting no impact from the bench. Having woods, Galloway and taupau off at the same time can't continue. Santi, halatau and Buchanan offer nothing. Obviously lodge comes back in for Buchanan. I think akauola needs to be there for halatau and either Lovett or Liolevave for santi.

Brooks and Moses seem to have gone backwards, I don't know what Taylor is doing but we are playing way too structured. We virtually have the sweep play out the back and that's it. Extremely predictable and isn't going to worry any team with semi decent defence.

Anyways onto next week and hopefully a better showing against the dogs who we always seem to lift for.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Simona tried to run walker off the ball, walker used his shoulder to jostle for the ball, fair try

Ziggy the God

First Grade
I will take George running for 150m and it being considered as poor.

We played crap, yet still won easily.

Take the 2 points, move on.

Tapau is a grub of the highest order.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Played crap but even with the Tigers being grubby (late cheap hits on Reynolds, slapping by Galloway) we overcame them. I'll give it to them though they'll become good the way they're going. Solid defence which forced us into errors but they need to work on their attack.

Can't believe Galloway didn't get 10 for striking. Don't care if it's a slap, still struck Grant. Can't remember the last time someone playing against Souths got 10 in the bin. Ridiculous.

Bench
I will take George running for 150m and it being considered as poor.

We played crap, yet still won easily.

Take the 2 points, move on.

Tapau is a grub of the highest order.

Fair crack calling anyone in another team a grub with Isaac Lukes rap sheet.

African Monkey

First Grade
Awful performance by us yet we we're never in danger of losing, a far cry from 5-10 years back lol. Take the 2 points and move on.