What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R8 | ANZAC Day | NEW 24-26 NQL | Hunter

Round 8: Knights v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
All this talk of Johns Vs Thurston will have JT up for a big game and wanting to stamp his authority on our home ground.

Cowboys by 28.

Noname36

First Grade
I'll be annoyed if the Cowboys forwards don't give Mullen a shiner and a season long niggling injury regardless of the result.

Yeah, good luck to them with that lol. In fact I do hope the forwards focus all their attention at Mullen who'll just put them on their arse of bounce off them running. Works better for us.

On the game though, the cry babies by as much as they like. They'll be fired up for their "grudge match" (lol).

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
On a serious note, whats the state of the stadium and surrounds?

I expect that this recent weather will seriously impact on the crowd?

Footy is great, but It's hard to expect people to turn up if there yard is covered in fallen trees and roof half off??

Spot On

Coach
3 simple parts to the Cowboys game plan should see them get home very easily:

1. Send JT and most of the attack down Newcastle's right side where Gagai and Uate defend.

2. Rush the halves and reap the rewards all day.

3. Put the high ball up to Uate set after set and enjoy the gift that keeps on giving.

perverse

Referee
I want payback.

Anything less then I would consider to be weak from our Forwards.
Payback for what, the accident that caused his black eye, or getting chopped down like a tree because he figured he can just run where ever he wishes, completely untouched? Bloody soft.

Canard

Immortal
Payback for what, the accident that caused his black eye, or getting chopped down like a tree because he figured he can just run where ever he wishes, completely untouched? Bloody soft.

We will just have to wait see today won't we.

If one of your halves isn't hit late or speared into the ground I'll consider our forwards piss weak.

Rod

Bench
I'm hoping the Cowboys get sidetracked with this pathetic 'revenge' and forget to play football.

If they don't I expect them to do us by about 12.