What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R9 | Sat 5:30pm | CRO 16-20 WAR | Remondis

Round 9: Sharks v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
If I'm that Sharks tackler, I take the penalty and sin bin by holding Hoffman down. Let the defensive line reset for the last minute of the game.

Bench
Well done warriors,4 tries to 2 you deserved that win,Johnson crap for 70 minutes,brilliant for 10,got to love it.

Jaegerex

Juniors
So what team was it earlier in the season was it that was denied a match winner for a shepard? Because ran completely behind Mannering for that last try. Gotta love that consistency. Have a feeling it was a Tigers match.
Still poor defence from us with the match on the line.

Meth

Staff member
Johnson plays like crap, but wins the match. Haterz gon' hate

shiznit

Coach
Shaun Johnson is the ultimate rugby league enigma.

How a guy can make the simplest plays look difficult one minute... And then makes these unbelievable plays look effortless the next is just beyond me.

tumbidragon

First Grade
MEME2015-05-09-07-24-12_zpsrzlpeeyn.jpg

Meth

Staff member
As soon as Johnson went left, you knew he was going to score. His vision in those situations is second to none

Latest posts