What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R2 | Sat | PAR 20-16 NQL | Pirtek

R2: Eels v Cowboys

• Draw after GP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
Luck went our way for a change, our defence was great but the attack still has plenty of improvement in it.
I suppose you can call it luck when only one side is refereed. Parra did play well but would have been beaten without the official help they got.

Binga

Juniors
I suppose you can call it luck when only one side is refereed. Parra did play well but would have been beaten without the official help they got.

Instead of blaming the officials, maybe blame the cowboy players for making so many errors. After all it is really the refs fault the Cowboys had a 63% completion rate isn't it?

some11

Referee
Generally being penalised out of a game will put pressure on a team leading to errors.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep it's all a conspiracy, the NRL want us to make the 8. That's the first game Eels game I have watched since I can't remember when we got the rub of the green. Anyway who cares whay you think we got the two points and that's all that matters.

TheFrog

Coach
Instead of blaming the officials, maybe blame the cowboy players for making so many errors. After all it is really the refs fault the Cowboys had a 63% completion rate isn't it?

I was a neutral observer in this game and really didn't care which side won. But it was clear both to me and most other posters in this thread, that the refereeing was nothing short of appalling, and in effect determined the result of the game.

Snappy

Coach
Take them points of us nrl you motherf##kers

hqdefault.jpg