What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R3 | Sat | GLD 30-18 WST | Cbus Super

R3: Titans v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Haven't seen the game but very disappointed in the result. 4 tries to 5 yet lose by 12? F*cling he'll get a goal kicker. Only missed 15 tackles yet let in 5 tries. Completion rate looks terrible. I'm sure Buchanan was the worst player on the field. Anyways Farah back next week will help. Hopefully a lesson learnt.

Last edited:
Little Teddy is total clown shoes and would get monstered in SOO.

He should be more concerned with keeping a spot in first grade going on tonight's shitful performance.

What game are you jokers watching? In defence, he is a pube on a public toilet seat. Easy to piss off.

Clifferd

Coach
Haven't seen the game but very disappointed in the result. Only missed 15 tackles yet let in 5 tries. Completion rate looks terrible. I'm sure Buchanan was the worst player on the field. Anyways Farah back next week will help. Hopefully a lesson learnt.

Yeah Buchanan was useless. Could have chucked Brett Hodgson in there and would have made more of an impact

Lawrence will get a suspension for a lifting tackle, as will Lovett

Kevin got an elbow injury

Only shining light was Teddy and by his standards was very quiet. Boys looked very flat in summary

ram raid

Bench
Haven't seen the game but very disappointed in the result. Only missed 15 tackles yet let in 5 tries. Completion rate looks terrible. Anyways Farah back next week will help. Hopefully a lesson learnt.

Check out the errors. I don't know the stats but watching it felt like both teams made about 500 unforced errors. Difference to me seemed to be the Tits forward out muscled them.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yeah Buchanan was useless. Could have chucked Brett Hodgson in there and would have made more of an impact

Lawrence will get a suspension for a lifting tackle, as will Lovett

Kevin got an elbow injury

Only shining light was Teddy and by his standards was very quiet. Boys looked very flat in summary

Cheers for that. Don't think I'll bother watching the replay.

Don't care about Lovett, Chee Kam should be there anyway.

Just saw a couple of the Titans tries and Cherro/hala both missed tackles for them. Farah should fix that next week.

blacklock

Juniors
That last min tigers try saved my over under 44.5 hehe phew the first half would have had more points but for the tigers poor ends to their sets.

ByronTitan

Juniors
Really happy tonight. Last season that Storm game would have blown out to 50 points, not this year. Again tonight we can keep coming back. Beat tigers with field position as we saw what they can do late when they get in your 20.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Haven't seen the game but very disappointed in the result. 4 tries to 5 yet lose by 12? F*cling he'll get a goal kicker. Only missed 15 tackles yet let in 5 tries. Completion rate looks terrible. I'm sure Buchanan was the worst player on the field. Anyways Farah back next week will help. Hopefully a lesson learnt.

It was 30-10 with 5 minutes to go. Two consolation tries. The shots for goal didn't matter at all.

Rabbits20

Immortal
This game will show if the Tigers are actually a shot at making the 8 IMO. It would usually be the type of game we lose. Beat two more fancied sides then crash against the lowly rated team.

Hoping for Tigers by 10.

You've seen now Vic.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Really happy tonight. Last season that Storm game would have blown out to 50 points, not this year. Again tonight we can keep coming back. Beat tigers with field position as we saw what they can do late when they get in your 20.

McQueen is going good:)

I'm happy for him.

Card Shark

Immortal
Not too much to be disheartened about Vic, your mob went ok - just lost their way when they scored some early points.

Them the Titans played some very good footy in the second half to blow the game open.

0-10
30-10
30-18

Bloke in crowd in a western suburbs magpies jersey last night.

I didn't know alien was a titans fan now.

Last edited:

As a neutral, was a cracking game.

Chin up mate.