What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R4 | Sun | SGI 14-12 PEN | WIN

R4: Dragons v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack_Napier

Staff member
That bunnies game just keeps on giving. We got the win. Inglis brain snap. Then r20 trying to troll our game day threads because he's still bitter about it.

Wonder how long he can keep this up.

He's Even having a whinge about the refereeing going all one way in the Souths forum. Never knew one round 3 game could send someone over the edge so much.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Another long term injury to a key player, what are our blokes made of? We're in the bottom 4 instead of the top 4 because the guys who could help us win tight games are made of fugging clay.

lockyrulz

Juniors
We fair dinkum should have had that game by at least 12 points thanks to some brain-dead decision making on our behalf.

It's a classic example of a good side getting beat by an absolute shit side.

Good sides don't have Peter Wallace as a hooker.

Soward is well past his best as well, and even his best wasn't that great.

TheFrog

Coach
We're in the bottom 4 instead of the top 4 because the guys who could help us win tight games are made of fugging clay.

We're in the bottom 4 because teams that need to score against us to win seem to always be able to do so.

And I am convinced we have been cursed by some evil witch with regards to injuries. It must wear off sometime.

TheFrog

Coach
They say evil witches get three times back what they give...maybe that's where the back-to-back spoons came from.

thommo4pm

Coach
We fair dinkum should have had that game by at least 12 points thanks to some brain-dead decision making on our behalf.

It's a classic example of a good side getting beat by an absolute shit side.

The good side won.
We are a better side than you.

These close games have surely got to take it out of us, were putting so much effort in surely soon were bound for a reality check. Unfortunately, even with moylan probably back I can see that happening this week. Eels at home it will be a hard one to win, even with the motivation of the western derby. I reckon eels will give us a solid 16 or so point hiding, we really need to win it though

Tommy Smith

Referee
I have good feelings about Penrith this year.

If, and it's an enormous if, they can have a good run with injuries from mid season onwards then I'll back them to make the GF.

Moylan is a genuine superstar and Segs is a crucial cog to the team. Get everyone fit and I see them as potentially going all the way.

Frankus

Juniors

If, and it's an enormous if, they can have a good run with injuries from mid season onwards then I'll back them to make the GF.

Moylan is a genuine superstar and Segs is a crucial cog to the team. Get everyone fit and I see them as potentially going all the way.

What are you on and where can I get some?

TITAN MAN

Juniors

I agree here, they have huge potential, but everything has to go there way. They lost today but they are a very very good side.