What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R5 | Sat | MEL 18-14 NEW | AAMI

R5: Storm v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Misanthrope

Staff member
Did Melbourne really have the audacity to complain about the refereeing?

I'm trying to draft Perenara for my fantasy squad after that match-winning performance.

Noname36

First Grade
Cam Smith gave them a dose in the presser

All Smith and Melbourne in general ever do is whinge. Poor babies with that 5 day turn around they were crying about as well. I bet Newcastle enjoyed doing it after a game in NZ and 2 players down.

Card Shark

Immortal
Smith was a c**k in the post match press conference, complaining about 5 day turnarounds.

Most NRL fans think stiff shit.

If you don't like the $100k+ per year every first grader makes (& some nearly $1million, like smith), we have 2 options.

Go back to a Saturday & Sunday comp, & have the broadcasters give us 1/2 of what they do now, meaning Smith gets paid half; or

Quit the game & go build houses or something & earn that $100k working 7 days a week.

f**king sook!

Noname36

First Grade
Smith was a c**k in the post match press conference, complaining about 5 day turnarounds.

If you don't like the $100k+ per year every first grader makes (& some nearly $1million, like smith), we have 2 options.

Go back to a Saturday & Sunday comp, & have the broadcasters give us 1/2 of what they do now, meaning Smith gets paid half; or

Quit the game & go build houses or something & earn that $100k working 7 days a week.

f**king sook!

Well said.

f**king sook!

Agree...imagine if we had to go to work every 5 days. I would not be complaining.

thorson1987

Coach

f**king sook!

Whilst I don't agree with the whinging about the turnarounds he has a point.

Noone really gives a f**k until it happens to a Sydney club (or Broncos if they ever had to deal with it).