What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R5 | Thu | MAN 12-16 SOU | Brookvale

R5: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs

• Draw after GP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

Coach
All 4 halves named are ball runners, not traditional organisers. Will definitely be a battle of the forwards.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Two Manly supporters tipping the Rabbits in the poll!

I don't know which way to go. Three on the trot would be nice.

ceagle

Bench
I would be confident if we weren't backing up two 5 day turnarounds in a row. I think we will just be too flat for a fired up Bunnies pack with both Burgi back.

Bunnies by 8.

edit- also, f**k the nrl!

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Is Walker out too? Manly will cop a hiding...

Just a rumour from the Lurker. Would take that with as much substance as the rest of his shit.

If there was a genuine injury I am sure the whispers would be much louder than old mate Lurker being the only bloke in town saying it.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Everyone tipping Souths did see them last week right?

It's at Brookie, Manly by 7. Stewart MOTM.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Guys Goodwin is definitely out with a groin problem. No chance of AJ playing.

Auva'a to left centre.

Oldfield to come in wearing 19 on the right wing.

For Moanly Jake Trbojevic defenitely out. Matai very doubtful too.

Dylan will play for them but his hand is no good.

Souths are missing players too. If we win guys watch out for idiots saying Moanly had so many out, they played 3 games in 11 days and Souths had a very strong side blah blah....

Well we are without AJ, Goodwin, Adam, Sutto, Musgrove. These guys would all be in our team. Also we are playing our 3rd game in 12 days. So there is not that much difference.

Latest posts