What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | REP | Women's NZ 26 AU 16, Men's AU 16 NZ 0 | Hunter

Test Match Winners (pick two)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ram raid

Bench
The phrase "no spark in attack" comes to mind. It's a shame cause the Kiwi forwards have the edge.

Coleworld

Juniors
No imagination or players in motion for New Zealand. Classic Stephen Kearney coaching a team to play boring spoil 5 hit up football. Forwards run in pairs ffs.

To be fair they have multiple international players out but at least select a utility to add spark off the bench.

They won't score points 2H if they keep playing like this.

no name

Coach
The one tackle that the Kiwis do actually hold down and no penalty given.

These refs are hopeless.

Jordan

Juniors
Lol Cronk should've left that for Morgo instead of getting ragdolled over the in goal.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
10-0 is a fair reflection of the game. Both teams are playing extremely boring but NZ really don't have much of a choice considering the team they have. All they can really do is go up and down.

shiznit

Coach
f**ken hell... How in the f**k is Kenny Bromwich a better option at hooker than Isaac Luke??

I'd take a woefully out of form hooker than a guy who's a bench backrower at his club...

Vic Mackey

Referee
The phrase "no spark in attack" comes to mind. It's a shame cause the Kiwi forwards have the edge.

I know they have injuries but just off the top of my head surely something like:

1. DWZ
2. Nightingale
3. Simona
4. Kata
5. Rapana

Would at least create a few opportunities instead of the plodders out there tonight

Latest posts