What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

19-18

Anonymous

Juniors
Full credit to the Raiders who had the patience to take their chance. The field goal I thought at the time to be a mistake.. but it won them the match.

Saints showed a complete lack of experience and this has been evident in most close encounters this season.

Wilshere's inability to pass to Blacklock in open space stood out as the moment that probably cost us the match. But the same can be said for the kick happy antics of a number of players when things were looking tight.

In short, the lads panicked.

Next week... the Cowboys in Townsville. :?

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
We needed some experience. With Lance or Baz, Ryles or Baley or Timmo it ould have been a different story. Don;t think that the Raiders are top 4 material though!

Anonymous

Juniors
Dragon Fanatic said:
We needed some experience. With Lance or Baz, Ryles or Baley or Timmo it ould have been a different story. Don;t think that the Raiders are top 4 material though!

Have to agree there but all things being equal, Saints aren't tops either.

Agreed in part... we really missed Thommo or Timmo or Bails... just one of them would have made the difference today.

legend

Coach
I have to say I enjoyed my day out at Kogarah with the Saints fans. Legs were a bit sore from standing up the entire time.

Our Premier League side maintained their grip on first spot with a victory over second placed St George.

As for the top four, we'll have to wait and see. We have most of our games at home and we play Tigers, Sharks, Roosters, Cowboy and Knights at home. We play Manly, Roosters and Bulldogs away so if we win three of our home games (Tigers, Sharks, Cowboys) and one of our away games (Manly) we will be very close to finishing in the top four. If we win any of the other games we will finish on 36 points, definitely enough to make the four.

I still think we are a chance to win the minor premiership and the premiership. :D

ARGH! how painful - one miserly point!

they really need to think about letting people into kogarah oval through other gates! the queue to get in stretched halfway down the street!

and what about wilshere! what a dummy! :twisted:

Benny

First Grade
All in all we never looked like winning

Right from opening whistle we looked shot and Raiders didn't looked much better

Basically we blew the match had more than enough opportunities to not only win but really go on with the game

Full credit to Canberra they were out on their feet but hung in and came away with a gutsy effort and in my eyes deserved the win

Looks like we can't win 4 in a row

I watched Elliot all day yesterday he is one cool customer- he first cracked a smile in the 80th minute

I thought some stand outs were Riddell, Simms and Perenara, rest were average though all tried hard

If we're shot at top 8 we have to win back to back games vs Cowboys and Parramarra away

On yesterdays effort i don't see Raiders threatening but on the same note neither do i see the Dragons, though what difference those players out from both sides who were out is yet to be seen!

Latest posts