What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

denis preston

First Grade
What a master full display for 65 minutes than put the cue back in the rack. Berries were never going to win until Butler had the greatest ever brain fade. He was very lucky he wasn't his era version of Neville Glover.

As a '79 baby I was gifted the traditional team GF photo framed by the side of the stand.

We moved house during the Price years, so it's still boxed in the garage.

Craig Young's hulking thighs are sublime.

Why do you ask, Two Dogs?

1st & 10

Juniors
Photo capture an action shot from the internet , there are plenty . Print them out at office works 16x24 inch, perfect size

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Itwas a great time 77 baths babes then 79. I wish we could bring back that era. It was a great time to be alive. I was at high school and loving every minute of it full stop

Let's hope we can do it again one day. Go the mighty dragons

trl

Juniors
Being a country boy I was only able to attend the occasional Saints game. I was lucky enough to get to 1975 semi final triumph over Easts. The most exciting 4 penalty goals by Henry Tatana that I have ever witnessed. Then as a 20 year old I was on the SCG hill for the 1979 GF. Ah those were the days...on the hill with an esky sharing in the glory of a Saints premiership!!

As a fresh faced 12yo I moved here from New Zealand in December 79.

Now not knowing much about Rugby League and living in the St George area I thought I was picking a winner with the Dragons, two premierships in three years, only way to go was up.

We all know how that turned out.

TheElephantSeal

Juniors
On the hill at both 77 and 79 grand finals. Harry Bath was a great old coach and what a pack of forwards we had back in those days. As a club i still think we miss Robert Stone may he rest in peace, great footballer.