What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1rm

sooperdooper

First Grade
Since im in the mood to start new threads i thought i would put the question out there to everyone...

What is your 1RM for your 3 main strength exercises.

Bench Press
Deadlift
Squat

To kick start i will provide details of mine (most recent measure of 1RM was late July)

Bench Press: 170KG
Deadlift: 200KG
Squats: 180KG

I feel they are pretty impressive.... feel free to share yours.

meatloaf

Juniors
Sooperdooper how much do you wiegh man

And for both of you how old are you and how long have you been lifting for to reach those numbers?

Joker's Wild

Coach
Im 32 and Ive been lifting on and off since I was about 17yo.

Those numbers are from an old workout log book I kept from early last year when I was pretty much only lifing heavy so my current 1rm's may not be quite as high. Im more of a crossfiter these days and my over all mass is a little less than back then. I wouldnt be too far off though

League_God

Juniors
To be honest ive never done a 1rm for squats or deadlifts.
I havent done a 1rm for almost a year now, but the last time i did i was nearly 19 and benched 135kgs. I'll do my 1rm for squats and deadlift next time i do legs, i warn you though they wont be half as heavy as my bench, seeing as i was one of those kids that neglected their legs until i began feeling very uncomfortable wearing shorts in public lol im still not as happy as i could be about them, but WAY happier then i was.

League_God

Juniors
OP you are a machine! how long have you been lifting and how heavy are you?
i forgot to mention my weight, Im 90kgs.
JW whats crossfit like, i dont know much about it ive just seen people talking about it allover facebook. I have a couple of mates who go crazy over it.

Ram Man

Juniors
Im 27, have been lifting since I was 15yo.
WI lifted those those numbers posted earlier, I was around 104kg and was training pretty hard and was super fit.

GuardDog

Juniors
good god awesome stats there guys congrats,its about the journey than the destination for me :)
deadlift 215kg alternate grip no straps
bench press 130kg for now
squat i have never tested it(fear) but my last set(5th) is 5 reps 200kg parallel and i will stay on this weight til i go past parallel
ohh and i turn 40 y.o. in June and im 96kg