What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 BLOODY HEART ATTACKS

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Hi Fellas
Had the misfortune of having 2 bloody heart attacks on Anzac Day,neither dropped me though,I'm stuck in hospital at the moment awaiting a triple bypass on Wednesday.
They've told me to just relax and not to get stressed,lol being a Bunnies supporter.

King Bunny

Juniors
You will be fine thats far more important than anything else mate its great that you took time out to reply here under the circumstance.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hi Fellas
Had the misfortune of having 2 bloody heart attacks on Anzac Day,neither dropped me though,I'm stuck in hospital at the moment awaiting a triple bypass on Wednesday.
They've told me to just relax and not to get stressed,lol being a Bunnies supporter.
Take care mate!

Puts into proportion what really matters mate.

I have been worried about you and I said the other day in a thread to Travitoh on here I was concerned as you didn't show up after the game.

Try to stay positive mate even though it's tough!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Thanks Fellas for all your support,I'm actually handling it all better than I would of expected.
I've always been a 15 to 20 a day smoker and haven't had one since Wednesday and you know what I haven't had a craving for one,it's like they never existed.
I'm in no pain and up walking around all day,they have actually hooked me up to a mobile heart monitor so they can keep track of me..lol.
I'm working on a theory now on how to win Supercoach as last years winner actually won it from being in a hospital bed all season,but I have no intention of being in here that long.
Anyway Bunny Brethren time for breaky and we have to hit back against the Knights....."GLORY,GLORY"!

ouryears

Bench
Hi Fellas
Hope you are recovering well itsamansgame.

southsport

First Grade
Gee itsa when I saw the thread title I hoped it wasn't literally heart attacks! Are you in Westmead Hospital?

Get well mate and keep us up to date.

Mixo Joe

Juniors
Hope you are recovering well itsamansgame.
All the best for Wednesday Itsa hope all goes well and a speedy recovery. I miss your wicked sense of humour! Bunnies will beat the Knights and that will give you a huge lift!! I don't know much about these Dylan Walker rumours though - all wild speculation!! May have burned his bridges at the bunnies!! Cheers mate:)

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Gee itsa when I saw the thread title I hoped it wasn't literally heart attacks! Are you in Westmead Hospital?

Get well mate and keep us up to date.
I'm stuck in Auburn at the moment mate the multicultural hub of Australia,you should see the food menu it's a classic!
Get transferred over to Westmead on Tuesday for the meat carvery on Wednesday then hopefully out quickly way to many bugs floating around in these places,a lot like the Rorters change room.
Cheers Southy

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm stuck in Auburn at the moment mate the multicultural hub of Australia,you should see the food menu it's a classic!
Get transferred over to Westmead on Tuesday for the meat carvery on Wednesday then hopefully out quickly way to many bugs floating around in these places,a lot like the Rorters change room.
Cheers Southy
Let's hope you can be belting out Glory Glory again shortly mate!

southsport

First Grade
Cheers Southy
Gotta look after yourself itsa, it wouldn't be the same without you around here. ;)

themacemaceman

Juniors
All the best for your operation on Wednesday and wishing you a speedy recovery.
You got me in SuperCoach by about 12 I think.
It came down to Moses v Thompson in the last match but you had too big a lead.