What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 in a Row

Benny

First Grade
Well it wasn't pretty but we got there and took home the 2 points

Firman was great in first half and clear MOM - here is the tip now- Firman not only Rookie of the Year but Dally M Player of the Year!

Broncos here we come!

Anonymous

Juniors
Benny said:
Well it wasn't pretty but we got there and took home the 2 points

Firman was great in first half and clear MOM - here is the tip now- Firman not only Rookie of the Year but Dally M Player of the Year!

Broncos here we come!

G'day Benny.
Its always good to have a win but it wasnt all that pretty. Great to see Tingha plucking interecepts now. IMO, his first try was the turning point... Manly had an overlap and would have scored and would have taken the lead.

Firman played great but for mine Timmo was outstanding.

Green Eye

Juniors
Congrats to the Dragons.... I tipped you so that makes me a happy boy!!! :D

Dragons have some big match ups in the next few weeks. I'll be in Kograh when they play the Raiders... I wonder how your top 8 chances will be after that??? Hmmmm :lol:

I just hope you slaughter them broncos....

Benny

First Grade
G'Day Willow,

It was funny i was sitting with my mate who is a Parramatta supporter and Manly were just hammering our line and i knew we were gone and i said quote "we need to score an intercept try to change complexion of whole match", and you know what happened.

Timmo was good but being our leader and getting 10 minutes in sin bin for something so stupid cannot be excused.

Firman set up everything in first half, good to see young guys step up and get a win

Latest posts