What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 incidents from last night

Lowrie was giving out facials all night and at one point the camera cleary showed him bending Tupou's fingers back.

faciall.jpg

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
quinn's dive was absolutely pathetic..

when i first saw him drop to the ground and not even move on the side of the screen, i thought he had been ko'd big time & that it would be a game changing moment..

to see on replay that packer barely touched him on the way through, and that quinn thought it would be a good opportunity to try and cheat his way to a win by staying down, well that just made the win by the warriors all the more sweet...

What minute did the Quinn incident happen? I haven't seen it.

it was somewhere in the last 10 minutes i think.. i'd post a link to it, but we both know how that would end up...

Spot On

Coach
quinn's dive was absolutely pathetic..

when i first saw him drop to the ground and not even move on the side of the screen, i thought he had been ko'd big time & that it would be a game changing moment..

to see on replay that packer barely touched him on the way through, and that quinn thought it would be a good opportunity to try and cheat his way to a win by staying down, well that just made the win by the warriors all the more sweet...

There's no doubt about it.....Quinn should have been penalised for that horrible attempt at milking. It was piss funny after seeing the replay. We all sat there in disbelief that he carried on for so long. They really resorted to the lowest possible tactics whnen they realised they had nothing.

it was somewhere in the last 10 minutes i think.. i'd post a link to it, but we both know how that would end up...

oxenham

Juniors
smith has always been the dirtiest player in the comp, dont know how he gets a free run in the media. he makes gallen and hodges look like angles

shame because theres no doubt he is an absolute superstar player

:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, he gets a total free run, what about that grand final he missed in 2008?
Clueless.

Hutty1986

Immortal
:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, he gets a total free run, what about that grand final he missed in 2008?
Clueless.

Yep, he's missed one big game, that's it. And has gotten away with a heap of other grubby offences on a weekly basis

Latest posts