What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2000 World Cup

AdamH

Juniors
I think I might have some on tape... I taped last years Penrith-Bulldogs game over most of it, but I remember Australia v. someone (not NZ, ENG) and also two island nations (PNG v Samoa, Samoa v Tonga???).

I also had a test match between Australia and New Zealand from Super League days.

DIEHARD

----
I loved watching the 2000 World Cup. It was a really exciting time, even though it was in the UK and it was a diasaster.

I'm looking forward to World Cup 2008.

I'm sure you can get tapes from someone, maybe those NRL VIDEO blokes.

carlnz

Bench
Nah mate cant find them anywhere, what we did for NZ v Aus last year is got taped on a video, then recoreded onto a DVD...and it is a wicked DVD.

I missed the whole world cup cos of work :( So would love to see some action of it!

SP

Bench
I used to have the England v Ireland game on tape, but i have no idea where it is, which im pissed off about cause i love that game, probably the best out of the tournament imo