What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2002 NRL Grand Final

Dog

Juniors
Well, I went out today and scored my two tix for that one d..(oops) night in Se..(oops again)October.

Anyone else headin out to St..(bloody changing times) Telstra Stadium on the 6th of Octobre (Deliberate mispelling)

Dog

imported_midas

Juniors
Not me ! It,s the worst ground to watch football i,ve ever been to.The TV will do me (particularly as I spent 50 % of the time watching the big screen at last years GF)
Of course if David Gallop invites me to sit in the private box,I may relent.

Dog

Juniors
Mate, I don't think any opinions can be formed on that place yet - it isn't complete for a while yet. Hopefully it will be a great ground once its done.

Dog

imported_midas

Juniors
Dog-finished or not,level 6 in the Western stand will be exactly where it was last October-a long way from the action.

O

ozbash

i understand that as part of the nrl,"lets bribe the sydney fans back"policy,, if you buy your half price g/f ticket you will also go into a draw for a years free family pass to any game in sydney and free seats on ansett to all nz games.

but wait,theres more...
if you buy your g/f ticket at selected outlets in sydney,,, you will automatically recieve a signed nsw blues state of origin jockstrap.

an amazing deal i hear you say... how much ???

not $90,,,not $50,,, no, not even $20 . you can have these fantastic bargains for the once only price of $3.99. thats right,,$3.99 ,but only if you live in sydney.

imported_midas

Juniors
ozbash
there is nothing wrong with luring fans back with lower prices.It may even return the game to what it once was -the working man,s game. At last years rates $93.50 for a seat in the next postcode is a big slug.
Incidentally if that jockstrap is not soiled and is signed by Hoppa it may be quite an incentive.

Latest posts