What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 tipping comp

legend

Coach
I'm pleased to announce that the tipping comp for next season has already been set up well before the season is ready to kick off to give us a good deal of time to get as many people involved in the tipping comp.

The comp is free and there will be prizes for first, second and third. Last year's first prize winner won a Philips 68cm flat screen tv and we are looking at having something similar next year so if you are interested, join up.

Just click on the tipping link in the nav bar or click the following link:

http://www.toptipper.com/servlet/tipping.Home?websiteid=621

To join, just click on the comps coming soon drop down box and you will see NRL 2004. That will take you into the registration page.

If you have any questions, be sure to ask and remember, you've gotta be in it to win it. :D

legend

Coach
Just click on the link champ and the rest is easy. We are setting our sights very high for next season. We want to crack at least 1000 tipsters to get some serious competition happening. :)

legend said:
Just click on the link champ and the rest is easy. We are setting our sights very high for next season. We want to crack at least 1000 tipsters to get some serious competition happening. :)
Ich macht das awff

legend

Coach
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to announce the prizes for the Philips Leagueunlimited 2004 tipping comp hosted by Leagueunlimited.

1st Prize:
- fully signed Authentic Kangaroos Jersey from 2003 UK Tour - signed by the entire team, sourced through the ARL - RRP Priceless
- Philips Home Theatre System, RRP$799

2nd Prize:
- fully signed Authentic Kangaroos Match ball from 2003 UK Tour - signed by the entire team, sourced through the ARL - RRP Priceless
- Philips DVD Player, RRP$279

3rd Prize:

- fully signed Authentic Kangaroos Match ball from 2003 UK Tour - signed by the entire team, sourced through the ARL - RRP Priceless
- Philips/Nike FM Tuner, RRP $129.95

5 additional runners up prizes - Kangaroos Cap and T-shirt pack, RRP $59.95

Remember, the competition is free to enter and just follow the links to sign up.

rabs

Staff member
Do I use my username and password from the forums? it isn't being recognised

legend

Coach
Nope, they are not integrated unfortunately. You will have to sign up for the tipping comp seperately.

roofromoz

First Grade
legend said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to announce the prizes for the Philips Leagueunlimited 2004 tipping comp hosted by Leagueunlimited.

1st Prize:
- fully signed Authentic Kangaroos Jersey from 2003 UK Tour - signed by the entire team, sourced through the ARL - RRP Priceless
- Philips Home Theatre System, RRP$799

2nd Prize:
- Philips DVD Player, RRP$279

3rd Prize:

- Philips/Nike FM Tuner, RRP $129.95

5 additional runners up prizes - Kangaroos Cap and T-shirt pack, RRP $59.95

Remember, the competition is free to enter and just follow the links to sign up.

:shock:

They're pretty good prizes for something that is free to enter.

legend

Coach
Indeed they are. But it just reinforces our commitment to be the best rugby league site on the internet, bar none and Philips obviously agree. :D

Poida_Raider

Bench
ok now i hope i signed up right, i think i signed up right, looks like a nice comp, and lets just hope that heaps more people sign up before the season comes around. i spose there's plenty of time.

legend

Coach
The aim is to reach 1000+ tipsters by the time the season starts and there is still plenty of heavy promotion to be done between now and the start of the season. We have a mailing list and the front page promotions yet to come and no one, not even Oztips or the Footy Show have prizes like we have so this is the comp to be in to win some awesome prizes. =D> =D> =D>

Fibroman

First Grade
If I get barred from the site for verbally terrorising Roosters supporters, can I still win the tipping comp? :-k

innsaneink

Referee
Poida_Raider said:
ok now i hope i signed up right, i think i signed up right, looks like a nice comp, and lets just hope that heaps more people sign up before the season comes around. i spose there's plenty of time.

I know watcha mean....... :? :?

Verbally terrorise. LMFAO.

If you get banned anyway stiff chedder. A side bet between you and me rent-boy. I'll do you in the tipping comp no worries. =D>

Kaz

junior
Well I have signed up.

Poida_Raider said:
and lets just hope that heaps more people sign up before the season comes around. i spose there's plenty of time.

I don't, as then I have a chance of winning a prize. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is there a prize for coming last. Cause if there is I want to know what I will win. :lol: :lol: :lol: