What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra_Eels

Bench
well things can only get better and i hope we have a settled halves combo of witt-dykes although we shouldn't of gotten rid of steve witt.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I expect our side to be alot better with ythe scores of 50 against us a thing of the past....but?? i don't see us a genuine title contender next year but more then likely a top 8 side.

half

Coach
i'm optimistic about next season

we know hindy and lyon will be awesome, but we'll really need those players on the next level like vella, cayless, vaealiki and dykes to play at their best if we're going to win it all

noosa-eel

Juniors
I'm looking forward to Thorman next year, from what i have seen with him playing with the london broncos he will be even better with the players we will be fielding around him...... :D

The Colonel

Immortal
Thorman, Witt, Morris and Dykes will likely be used in a rotation but Witt will be the starting half, Dykes at 5/8, Morris at hooker and Thorman off the bench in the acting half role.

Four points of attack......

bartman

Immortal
...and that will allow coverage for any injuries sustained during a game, and for each of them to take a spell on the bench if needed.

That part of the attack looks good, and as long as our forwards lift in 2004 and provide a platform, there'll be plenty of options and ball going out wide.

Fingers crossed....

Suitman

Post Whore
bartman said:
...and that will allow coverage for any injuries sustained during a game, and for each of them to take a spell on the bench if needed.

That part of the attack looks good, and as long as our forwards lift in 2004 and provide a platform, there'll be plenty of options and ball going out wide.
Fingers crossed....

As long as that ball going out wide can get past Wagon.

Jamie HAS GOT TO SEE MORE BALL NEXT SEASON.
Its as simple as that.

Suity

The Colonel

Immortal
Suitman said:
bartman said:

Fingers crossed....

Its as simple as that.

Suity

Thats why Muspratt needs to play lock.

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, Wagon needs to adjust his game and keep out of the backline. He can be an effective straight hard runner in the forwards, and great in defence. But he is no ball-runner...

I think he'll be benched at some point in 2004, as our pack takes form.

Suitman

Post Whore
Colonel Eel said:
Suitman said:
bartman said:

Fingers crossed....

Its as simple as that.

Suity

Thats why Muspratt needs to play lock.

I don't know enough about him to vindicate that comment.
If he can at least pass from right to left he'll be one up on Wagon.

Suity