What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 pre-season games.

bubs

Juniors
I had a word with Barry Pierce the other day at the club.
He seens excited about next year. (Yes I am aware that he talks it up every year.)
He mentioned there will be much more competition for first grade positions in the 2005 first grade squad (we'll have to see about that I spose).
He then mentioned the pre season games. Gone are the days of the Woy Woy teams and the Port Macquarie Sharks squad.
According to Barry, next year we will be playing 3 pre season games...
1. Parramatta at somewhere.
2. Newcastle at Gosford.
3. Nth Qld at Mackay.
Someone mentioned Nth Qld game on the 19th Feb, so it sounds like that might be a goer.
Certainly a better pre season hit out than this year.

Special K

Coach
should be good the parra trial if they play some new players and we play dykes

trial form doesn't mean much though. But I would rather we got the warriors or some team that will belt the f**k out of the boys to get them ready.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
parra usually play their trials on the Gold Coast. Have for 4 or 5 years now at least.
This is where the GC consortium started building the ground swell for re-entry as it is that consortium that promotes the event.
Parra will stay in the area for a few weeks & that is how the ballina trial came together last year against us.