What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 kits - NSW Cup & Bunderberg Shield

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
Can we start a thread on any new jerseys from both these comps for us collectors and fans? (similar to what Timmah has done on the NRL forum)

Has anyone got any news on new jerseys and sponsors?

the beavers

Juniors
that shellharbour one looks a bit yuk
were not in the nsw cup were in the tertiary league can i put our 09 jumpers up (if i can work out how to do it?

the beavers

Juniors
picture.php

not sure if this works??

the beavers

Juniors
seems like it worked...
home strip for 2009 minus centenary badge, round neck instead of v and sponsors if we get any
we have a purple away strip too will post if people want to see

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
seems like it worked...
home strip for 2009 minus centenary badge, round neck instead of v and sponsors if we get any
we have a purple away strip too will post if people want to see
Nothing there mate. You need to put
after the URL.

Yeah put both up, will they be for sale Keiran?

the beavers

Juniors
did the img thing it appears on my screen not sure why it doesnt appear.....not real good at this stuff
as always they will be for sale :)

Perth Red

Post Whore
No news on if the Reds will have a different design yet. Personally I'd like to see us make Black and Red our home colours. We shall see.....

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
No news on if the Reds will have a different design yet. Personally I'd like to see us make Black and Red our home colours. We shall see.....
Joshua told me they'll be the same design but with diffeent sponsors and maybe Bartercard on the front.