What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 NSW Cup Season

girvie

Staff member
How can a team reach the Grand Final in a 12 team comp, and not get a single look-in in the Team of the Year (18 players). Maybe the Team of the Year is really just a measure of who has the most supporters, not the best players. Or maybe a case of a champion team beating a team of champions.

I admit I wouldn't know Pita Godinet from Pita Sharples, but he's another Stacey Jones if he's had a better year than Craig Trindall.

The Wolfs are most probably despised outsiders for this Grand Final, but they've won their last 2 finals against very highly fancied and supported sides as outsiders completely lacking crowd support, maybe they can again.

Pita Godinet has had a great year and was second top try-scorer and I think was best halfback this year.

Who were Windsor's best this year?

I thought Zoram Watene was a little unlucky to miss a wing spot to Rhys Pritchard.