What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Odds

Canard

Immortal
No love for the cowboys to finish minor premiers??

not that im surprised.

Either that or bookies refuse to take money on it as we are such a sure thing:sarcasm:

Nah, Im guessing its a mis-type or a typical southern "the other mob" exclusion.

_Johnsy

Referee
Either that or bookies refuse to take money on it as we are such a sure thing:sarcasm:

Nah, Im guessing its a mis-type or a typical southern "the other mob" exclusion.

Not a typical southern thing as you call it, remember it came from one of the most biased QLD'ers of all time. I see the chip on the shoulder is alive and well north of the tweed river. ;-)

Canard

Immortal
Not a typical southern thing as you call it, remember it came from one of the most biased QLD'ers of all time. I see the chip on the shoulder is alive and well north of the tweed river. ;-)

Johnsy ehh??

I understand your half joking, but its a pretty big omission to not include all of the clubs in the NRL in your betting market!

Fatty Vautin has always been Manly first, SE QLD second and Cowboys last!

Last edited: