What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 starts now - Cleary

doogiehowser_md

Juniors
Heremaias gotta go! Chuck in Johnson, even if it has to be next to Stacey for the experience or go the full monty and have Johnson/John,Taylor or O'Regan Halves for the rest of the year...the season cant get any worse can it? Im sick of this 'he's too young' rubbish, show a bit of confidence in the kid and give him a couple of games in the top grade and then we can judge whether he's too young or not. It is sooo boring watching Jones/Heremaia combo. Heremaia does nothing and Jones just bombs in the corner for Manu.

While were at it chuck in a junior at Hooker. Ian Henderson needs to go!

I also agree that some experienced players currently down on form need to be given the rest of the season off and Kemp should be given a shot somewhere. I personally think he hasn't been at his best because of the halves giving him less opportunities than what he was used to at the Broncos with Locky.

Lillyman is mud...he should be shown the door immediately! He plays mud all season, plays a bit better used as a bench front rower then comes out in the media saying he doesn't want to play in the front row rah rah rah! Sorry are you the coach now? Youre overpaid pal, time to pack your bags.

Last edited:

Warmess

Juniors
Lets not be too critical, guys. I saw that Cleary has had a masterstroke and has somehow developed the run around to not only work with second rowers, but also with Vatuvei as well, amazing! That tells me we'll be tasting semis footy next year, as not many coaches have that sort of eye for detail and adaptation.

ozbash

Referee
was a case of deja vu watching the eels last night.

they looked like we did in 01-02 , support, offloads, up the guts...

they have the same coach we had then, too.

Micistm

Bench
If that was the start of 2010, I weep. Dear oh dear.

Why why why...? Isaac John goes okay at #6, so they remove him instead of letting him learn there.

Total head spin, the Warriors are doing my head in. They tinker, but do nothing radically different. Who else laughed at the 'attack' and the only four pointer?
It almost too awful to describe. Definately the worst year ever, I don't know if that can be disputed now. Oh hang on- It's a new year now, isn't it? Maybe that's why they've decided to say it starts now. Ugh.

playdaball

Bench
Sunday Star Times reports that Stacey is willing to step aside if need be.

I have a feeling that Stacey may get rested due to an old hamstring / arm injury.

WarriorDog

Juniors
Mara will surely take over the No.9 duties for 2010...been pretty impressed with his play this year. Henderson is too inconsistent

Micistm

Bench
Lol, who wants to put a wager on the team line up next week?
In any case, I'll be watching Canty vs Auckland, and a bit of a decent game for a change

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Maori TV has Canty v Auckland live this Sunday afternoon and Sky Warriors v Raiders, which was rate better ??? :lol:

If Cleary is serious about 2010, Manu should be going under the knife right now and getting that knee fixed. Only problem with that is that the side then goes on the park minus their only play, Bomb to Manu