What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 World Cup - Australia 1 Ghana 1 - Group D

Moffo

Referee
Well the day has arrived

Sleep deprevation is starting to catch up with me but i think this match will be a cracker. Australia with it all to play for, and Ghana with a chance to ensure that they get through to the round of 16

With Grella and Cahill out, the team is going to have a different spine to the one that faced the krauts. Bresciano coming back in seems obvious, with Kennedy likely to come in via a shift to the formation to cover the other spot. There are a few other spastics I would like to see taken out of the team, but lets face it, we don't have much to replace them with. I will be very tempted to go to bed if we play both Moore and Neill again....Ghana are going to break our balls with their fast players

I'm predicting a 2-1 aussie victory, with a late goal in the 80th minute to separate the teams

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Aussies 1-0 with Kewell to score the winner, with all the scribes in Australia to change their tune to Kewell is the greatest!!

Moffo

Referee
Did Kennedy shag pims wife or something?

Pim is a spastic, another crap line up. Holman is an unpolishable turd

abpanther

Staff member
At least he has named a more attacking lineup.

C'mon Socceroos, your time is now...

Moffo

Referee
I wouldn't play him up front, he is more dangerous out of the midfield

pim has f**ked us up again. Come on boys bring it home in spite of this turd

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Much better game so far tonight.

I'm left wondering why we couldn't wear green and gold on Monday morning when our two oppin....

f**k THAT!

GOAL!

Timmah

Staff member
Anyway as I was saying, why couldn't we wear green and gold on Monday given we are now? Both our opponents in white... :?

Timmah

Staff member
Very Mariner-esque tactics, I know McKinna is there... wonder if he's having any influence. Too much backpassing

Dragon

Coach
Ok so we jagged a goal but fair dinkum we are disgusting to watch, if we can hold onto this lead i will be very surprised

Latest posts