What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012-13 Premier League

Jimbo

Immortal
Nice run for Chelsea through Christmas, which has given us some trouble over the last few years

Old Trafford on May 4 might have that 'grand final' feel about it

RDM will have his work cut out keeping the lads fresh though. Being in seven competitions, it's quite possible that we could end up having to play sixty games...

Big Sam

First Grade
Being in seven competitions, it's quite possible that we could end up having to play sixty games...

They're not on at the same time! You could hardly call the Community Shield and the Super Cup 'competitions' - they're only one game. And the CWC is only two games against the easiest opposition you'll have all season. Whinging about only 4 extra games on top of what you normally play is ridiculous.

Jimbo

Immortal
They're not on at the same time! You could hardly call the Community Shield and the Super Cup 'competitions' - they're only one game. And the CWC is only two games against the easiest opposition you'll have all season. Whinging about only 4 extra games on top of what you normally play is ridiculous.

Nobody's whinging. Just saying our workload will be a bit steeper than usual, so RDM will have to rotate the squad a bit

December might knock us around a bit, for example. Seven games for the month, including flying halfway around the world to Japan and back, another match on New Year's Day and two catchup games for the league games we miss...

cleary89

Coach
Guys need some help. Im moving to london in 3 weeks, girl i know works for barclays here and is transfering over early august. They have asked her which game in the opening roud she would like corporate tickets to, she asked me if id like to go (and to promise not to dog it lol). She thiught city but im leaning yowards everton v manu

Seeing as though you're in London maybe you'd want to go to a game there

Arsenal v Sunderland
Fulham v Norwich City
Queens Park Rangers v Swansea City
West Ham United v Aston Villa

WireMan

Bench
Seeing as though you're in London maybe you'd want to go to a game there

Arsenal v Sunderland
Fulham v Norwich City
Queens Park Rangers v Swansea City
West Ham United v Aston Villa

Would be the best game to take the mrs.

Nice ground by the river, nice fans (the only decent set in the whole cr*ppy city), plus Norwich play in a fetching yellow colour.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
581263_466150830064594_851263959_n.jpg

Big Sam

First Grade
LMFAO

Phil Brown calls Italy's Andrea Pirlo 'homophobic' for staying in Italy

Andrea Pirlo made England's footballers look very silly on Sunday night, and now he's making the pundits look rather daft too.

Speaking on Radio Five live, former Preston manager Phil Brown became the subject of ridicule when he suggested Pirlo was "homophobic" because he had never left Italy. Given the context, it appears Brown meant to say "homesick".

"I think the Premier League is the best league in the world," Brown said when picking over the bones of England's failed Euro 2012.

"I think that's why we're attracting the better foreign players. Why ... for the life of me ... hasn't Pirlo played in England?

"Is he just homophobic? Is he Italian through and through and doesn't want to leave them?"

Football fans on Twitter did not miss the chance to poke fun at Brown, who has been trending all afternoon.

Pirlo was Italy's outstanding player against England, helping Italy to win the shoot-out with an audacious penalty in the 4-2 shooutout victory.

He was man of the match in the 2006 World Cup final, which Italy won, and has also won the Europen Cup with AC Milan.

He joined Juventus in 2011, inspiring last season's Scudetto win.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ea-Pirlo-homophobic-for-staying-in-Italy.html

So is the Premier League or England therefore full of homosexuals?!

What a f**king moron. And to think he coached a club in the PL.

Mong

Post Whore
COYI !!

Hopefully I don't feel terror while watching games this season like some other fans do :)