What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Dreamteam - Silvertails only

jbl31649

Juniors
Let me know if you want in on Manly Supporters only on LU.

Since there is lack of interest I'll open it up.
430000 (code).

Last edited:

jbl31649

Juniors
I tried to get a league of just LU Manly supporters, but there isn't much interest and I want to fill this league up so if you like enter that code on the NRL Dreamteam site.

Cheers

seaeagle sam

I've never played fantasy league comps before and I don't really know how to do it least of all the ins and outs of it but it should be fun.

jbl31649

Juniors
what about Daily Telegraph Supercoach?

You can't start one if you like. 24hrs to go though. I have a team in it, but really want take it to serious.

Not much of a fan though. You can fill your front row with all hookers, why both with Props when hookers do tonnes of tackling, dummy runs, kicks.

jbl31649

Juniors
I've never played fantasy league comps before and I don't really know how to do it least of all the ins and outs of it but it should be fun.

Make sure to sign up for the free trial of the payed crap. It'll help you project your score. Lasts for 2 weeks.

seaeagle sam

OK, I suck at this. 16/16. I'm going to make some wholesale changes over the next few weeks. Wish i could name 5 captains

jbl31649

Juniors
OK, I suck at this. 16/16. I'm going to make some wholesale changes over the next few weeks. Wish i could name 5 captains

Don't worry. It's my 4yr at this and I still make dodgy selections. Key is to find cheap players that can go up in price. So if you know any rookies that could play more then a handful of games, consider them in your reserves.

Latest posts