What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Round two :: Ninjas v Bluebags - Grand Final Replay

Cliffhanger

Coach
Good work all!

I swear I read over my article at least a dozen time, it's just hard to pick these things in your own work.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I have to say, very well played everyone and a match of high standard.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Thanks NT. BP point will be amusing for 2nd place, given there's a number of us with 87.

edabomb

First Grade
Cheers for the quick marks and comments NT.

Bad luck there Bluebags - a quality game all round. Also, thanks again for allowing gUt's article to be posted via proxy - I'm sure we will meet again later in the season :)

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Well done ninjas, showing us why you're defending premiers. Thank you for the prompt and constructive refereeing Mr Referee Sir. On the Anzac jerseys - Canberra and the roosters will play in a camouflage type design in their matches this year.

And a big thank you to edabomb for bringing back some great memories. :sarcasm::cool:

Cheers ref and yes I do understand how terrible my work was this week. But as they say, a win is a win and I am very proud to play for the Ninjas!

BACK TO BACK!

It gets like that hey. Take the moment to get someone to read for you, there are endless leaders in the Ninjas this year. It turns those 430s into 440s. 440s = great team.

Good work all!

I swear I read over my article at least a dozen time, it's just hard to pick these things in your own work.

You would never be the only one Cliffy. Someone else's eyes see the things you could never see. That's why I'm thankful for people like Bubbles, and just like I said above, the Bluebags have endless amounts of resources. I am talking along the likes of Drew-Sta.

Thanks NT. BP point will be amusing for 2nd place, given there's a number of us with 87.

I never see it like that until the end. Gulp. Everyone bar two will pick up points too.

Well done ninjas, showing us why you're defending premiers. Thank you for the prompt and constructive refereeing Mr Referee Sir. On the Anzac jerseys - Canberra and the roosters will play in a camouflage type design in their matches this year.

And a big thank you to edabomb for bringing back some great memories. :sarcasm::cool:

Man...I was thinking about our light blue ones when I mentioned it.
I'm so far in the past...

Latest posts