What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Bundy Cup

Footy Tragic

Juniors
I've heard Trent Trotter is out for the remainder of the year. Does anyone have any info? If right Cabra will struggle. Don Thompson also not named this week, two big losses.

Finals week one:
- Burwood (6th) v Windsor (7th). Saturday, 1.45pm at Ringrose Park
- Mounties (2nd) v Wentworth (3rd), Saturday, 3,30pm, also at Ringrose Park
- Auburn (5th) v Western Suburbs (8th), Sunday, 1.45pm, at New Era Stadium
- Cabramatta (1st) v The Entrance (4th), Sunday, 3.30pm, at New Era Stadium

According to the NSWRL website all games are on Saturday.
Your on fire champ, wrong day for the Ron Casey Cup :crazy:

magpie4ever

First Grade
Great to see that the mighty Western Suburbs Magpies are making a run at the title.

Two great wins, so far.

Best of luck to them, next week.

Great to see that the mighty Western Suburbs Magpies are making a run at the title.

Two great wins, so far.

Best of luck to them, next week.

After watching yesterday's game it seems the NSWRL are going to do everything in their power for them to win it.
Good luck to whoever has to play them next.

Pretty clear that Wests are getting a leg up, they certainly werent the better team but got all the calls and every 50/50 call went against Cabra.

Well known that the powers that be in the NSWRL are all aligned to Wests and would like nothing more than to see them win it.

They have been getting a rails run for months.

Good luck to them, but it has made my view of the comp very disallusioned..

magpie4ever

First Grade
Pretty clear that Wests are getting a leg up, they certainly werent the better team but got all the calls and every 50/50 call went against Cabra.

Well known that the powers that be in the NSWRL are all aligned to Wests and would like nothing more than to see them win it.

They have been getting a rails run for months.

Good luck to them, but it has made my view of the comp very disallusioned..

Mate, I can understand your disappointment (finishing 1st, then out after two losses) but these are fairly serious allegations.

Since 1908, Wests have always been the black sheep of the NSWRL (Sydney RL); remember they kicked us out twice.

I really doubt any favourable treatment.

Last edited:
Mate, I can understand your disappointment (finishing 1st, then out after two losses) but these are fairly serious allegations.

Since 1908, Wests have always been the black sheep of the NSWRL (Sydney RL); remember they kicked us out twice.

I really doubt any favourable treatment.

Disappointing that we didnt get a fair shot.
Wests have been kicked out twice but still stick around, they have divided the Wests Tigers board to the point where it is disfunctional, and still push for their own NSW Cup team after being punted from there, now the powers that be are out win them a competition so they can use it to lobby up the stream....

Comp is a joke...

I have also just been told that Mounties are going to be stripped of their win over Burwood last weekend and Burwood awarded the game....

What the hell is going on???????????????????????????????????????????????

magpie4ever

First Grade
Disappointing that we didnt get a fair shot.
Wests have been kicked out twice but still stick around, they have divided the Wests Tigers board to the point where it is disfunctional, and still push for their own NSW Cup team after being punted from there, now the powers that be are out win them a competition so they can use it to lobby up the stream....

Comp is a joke...

C'mon mate, you seemingly are making comments without knowledge or justification.

Wests have not divided the WT board; they just wanted more of a say given they have the money (fair call, most would say).

It was always the intention to re-enter the NSW Cup in 2015 (they were not punted)

I believe Geoff Gerard is the head of RM Cup; therefore, you would believe the bias would be for the Parramatta district sides.

100yearsRL

Juniors
I have also just been told that Mounties are going to be stripped of their win over Burwood last weekend and Burwood awarded the game....

What the hell is going on???????????????????????????????????????????????

That is croc of crap Mounties will be participating this Sunday at Kogarah. Misinformation is unbelievable

C'mon mate, you seemingly are making comments without knowledge or justification.

Wests have not divided the WT board; they just wanted more of a say given they have the money (fair call, most would say).

It was always the intention to re-enter the NSW Cup in 2015 (they were not punted)

I believe Geoff Gerard is the head of RM Cup; therefore, you would believe the bias would be for the Parramatta district sides.

We will see....

Former NZ 5/8th Jeremy Smith has been announced as coach of the Kingsgrove Colts for 2014, he may also strap the boots on and play.

Last edited:

footylover123

Juniors
They have lost quite a few like Dylan Montgomery and Steve Meredith and Paul pollard is not coaching

Last edited: