What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Mafioso Awards

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, Apey's ballsy decision to (as a town player) threaten to autolynch a townie if they didn't listen to him lead to me turning him evil. Sometimes you've just got to go where the game takes you.

On that note, the award for best role is also a three way tie.

Role1_zps05841574.jpg

Role2_zpsb00e5cfa.jpg

HowHigh

Coach
As this one doesn't get a banner, let's just go ahead and announce the joint winners for Most Memorable Moment.

South Park Mass Suicide and Jon Snow Joins the Lannisters!

Both received three votes in a pretty tight field.

Let's now announce nominees for the final two and most prestigious awards: Best Player and Best Mod.

Best Player Nominees

• Dutchy
  • KTF
  • Apey
  • whall15
  • HowHigh
Best Mafia Mod Nominees

• Misanthrope
  • Apey
  • Monk
  • KTF
Thanks for the nomination whoever it was lol
I do miss having the time to play mafia :(

Apey

Staff member
Fk you, I'm pretty sure that was the game you threatened to auto lynch me rather than the player who had to be mafia if you weren't :lol:

Whatever, I do what I want!

ps. I was never going to do it

Mis put me into what was essentially my own faction (Sanchez not even following the game was my protector) as punishment.

Yeah, Apey's ballsy decision to (as a town player) threaten to autolynch a townie if they didn't listen to him lead to me turning him evil. Sometimes you've just got to go where the game takes you.

You loved every minute of it.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Drews laughter has put him at the top of the pile, you'll get yours Smiley.

Yes! Top of a list! Woooooooo!

I remember conning you into believing I was town in the first game (I think) you played which won it for the team, was kinda funny

I'm pretty sure the first game I played was South Park, and I was part of the town that won :D

HowHigh

Coach
Me. Backed up with hard facts, you played around 28 from 30 and won 10 and were an alive loser around 4 times.

Dominant as f**k.
haha nice, I wanted to check up on those stats but there's so many threads in there now

Yes! Top of a list! Woooooooo!

I'm pretty sure the first game I played was South Park, and I was part of the town that won :D
lol my bad, I forget which one it was

Misanthrope

Staff member
We're down to the penultimate award of the evening, the award for Best Mafia Moderator.

We're lucky enough to have a lot of fantastic mods here ensuring we've always got a fun, competitive game going, but this year's winner was a bit of a landslide favourite.

BestMod_zps85f05c06.jpg

"Really, really honoured, guys. I didn't expect mafia to become as popular as it has when I proposed running NRL Mafia way back at the start of the year. It's given the FFB a really awesome little sub-community and I look forward to each and every game".

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Conrgats Mis-bro! You deserve it! :D By far and away the best mod, and I think despite how good other games are, we all really enjoy yours!

Latest posts