What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014/15 UEFA Champions League

Bulldog Force

Referee
As well as this ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...n-Gaal-lines-45m-swoop-Tottenham-striker.html

I dont disagree that they generate good money but, they spent a fortune last summer and have no UCL income this past season, they can only do so much, not that I believe they will buy either Bale or Kane.

Bale said he doesn't want to leave RM. ZZ said he is not for sale, it would take more than a monumental offer.

Its just all media click bait imo.

I'd take Bale over Ronaldo TBH.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Only because of age, certainly not ability.

Ronaldo is three times the player Bale will ever be.

Not that, mainly because I don't want a glory-whore, hog, and bad sport in my team.

This is one of the reasons I didn't want Suarez joining my unit at Barca!

saint.nick

Coach
Suarez isn't a rampant hog and glory-whore. Playing-wise, and aside from biting, and obliviously saying something casually racist...(*2 hours later*), he is everything you want in a player.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Suarez isn't a rampant hog and glory-whore. Playing-wise, and aside from biting, and obliviously saying something casually racist...(*2 hours later*), he is everything you want in a player.

he's everything scousers want when he was biting, being a hog and a racist

young Gareth on the other hand is a model athlete and citizen and wears a really nice hairband

saint.nick

Coach
he's everything scousers want when he was biting, being a hog and a racist

young Gareth on the other hand is a model athlete and citizen and wears a really nice hairband

Judging by the headband, he's interpreted himself as a 'model' in a different way.

Helmet Man

Juniors
Bale has been very very disappointing this whole season. He needed to be benched at least at one point. Also Chicha has been quite a revelation for Real Madrid. He truly deserves way more playing minutes than Bale.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Suarez is the ultimate team player. Look how he's fitted in at Barca and contrast that with, say, Zlatan during his time there.

He's the 3rd best player in the world right now. And if he's not it's because Neymar is no.3. Bale would be about no. 33.

saint.nick

Coach
Suarez is the ultimate team player. Look how he's fitted in at Barca and contrast that with, say, Zlatan during his time there.

He's the 3rd best player in the world right now. And if he's not it's because Neymar is no.3. Bale would be about no. 33.

And he's NEVER injured.

Bulldog Force

Referee
An El Clasico final on neutral ground in Spain, say Sevilla or Valencia, would have been f**king epic! I still await that day. For now though, I'll settle for beating the best defensive team in the world 3-1 ⚽️��������✨��������������

Latest posts