What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Season Ticket Packages

roofromoz

First Grade
Received a response to my email, saying that if the problem was still there on the second go that it would get logged.

Tried again - this time I couldn't link the proud Panther memberships with the 3 son's names in the checkout. I've left a message with the club - hope to get it all resolved in the next few days. It's frustrating, but it's not the end of the world and I know it will be resolved eventually.

franklin2323

Immortal
So a total re-think was required and they have certainly done so.

The re-classification of the seating is the big one for me.

The issue I had with the Blackhole was it was sold out yet rarely more the 3/4 full. The year off means people miss it & will actually sit there.

1 reserved bay only in the Eastern Terrace means more GA seating however you want it. Get there early gets people there sooner.

Also on the western side the end 2 bays were always empty GA will fix that.

roofromoz

First Grade
Sorted! Todd from the club called me minutes after my previous post and did it all over the phone.

Pugzley

Just purchased a Den Membership for $160.

Bring on 2014 and may that bloodnut in the Den section bring on the LoLs.

murraymob

Coach
anyone else receiving the member packages.
got 2 out of 3 today oddly enough received
1 ga den
1 eastern grandstand

but not the seat beside it in the eastern grandstand all under the same name
anyone else having problems

mxlegend99

Referee
Hope mine arrives today. Waiting on 2x ga and 2x proud panthers. Annoyed that theyre taking so long tbh. Was expecting them before christmas

Karnivayne

Juniors
anyone else receiving the member packages.
got 2 out of 3 today oddly enough received
1 ga den
1 eastern grandstand

but not the seat beside it in the eastern grandstand all under the same name
anyone else having problems

Received one out of four so far, no issues with it apart from taking 3 months.

Kilkenny

Coach
Received 5 out of 6 the other day and mine arrived in mail today. All accounted for and ready for action.

roofromoz

First Grade
Got mine (minus the bumper sticker but no biggie, wasn't going to use it for anything anyway), and still waiting for my 3 son's packs. They'll arrive I guess in the coming days.

mxlegend99

Referee
I got 2 out of 4. Mine and my fiances. Shipped separately and arrived on different days. My kids are yet to arrive.

Bumper stickers will be mailed out later, think they mentioned it on facebook. More concerned about the kids packs though

TeamSatan

Juniors
Got mine (minus the bumper sticker but no biggie, wasn't going to use it for anything anyway), and still waiting for my 3 son's packs. They'll arrive I guess in the coming days.

Bastards forgot my bumper sticker as well.....Maybe I charge into gus" office and demand satisfaction....

See you in the den..

BxTom

Bench
Good to see that we are now over 8,000 members. It would certainly be nice to get to the 10,000 for this year...

Tom.

murraymob

Coach
it is possible the was a big turn out at westfields last night for the signing night .If they get off to a good start to the season the interest will peak

BxTom

Bench
We have 9,521 members as of 4pm today. What a great job done by all! We should, with a little luck and a few wins, surpass the 10,000 target.Onward and upward for the mighty Panthers!!!

Tom.

Latest posts