What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 signings

Big LIMA

Juniors
Good signings... I think an outside back is all we need to complete our recruitment drive. A good halfback would be nice but not as important imo.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
It's just good to know that we have now covered for the losses of Ross, Taufua, and Green for depth.

Cb4 great mail mate

webShark

It's just good to know that we have now covered for the losses of Ross, Taufua, and Green for depth.

Cb4 great mail mate

Good work CB. Got me confused. Heard Gibbs was back on Monday. Not heard about David Fifita at training. Is he carrying a minor knock? What's the story. Agree on depth but can't be excited. Now signed 6 players but no centre. If we can afford Fergo we have money for a decent back. Surely he would be after 500k plus.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Great to hear of Vave's return. Have a lot more confidence in our pack depth now...also means Prior isn't essential for the 17.

Best case pack:

8. Fifita
10. Taga
11. Lewis
12. Graham
13. Gal

Vave, Tupou, Heighington, Prior, Sopoaga, Robinson, Arona, D Fifita all back-ups...

If ASADA don't rub out 12 & 13, thats very, very strong. But, you're always strong in the pigs.

Lotsa depth though.

cb4

First Grade
Good work CB. Got me confused. Heard Gibbs was back on Monday. Not heard about David Fifita at training. Is he carrying a minor knock? What's the story. Agree on depth but can't be excited. Now signed 6 players but no centre. If we can afford Fergo we have money for a decent back. Surely he would be after 500k plus.

Gibbs and Flanno had a fair dispute infront of the players, but I have been told that the air has been cleared between Flanno and Gibbs, and the club and Gibbs.
He is back at training.

Eric Grothe is back from his week off with a quad strain, despite bitter Parra fans starting a rumour about his hammy snapping.

Beau Ryan had neck surgery and starts training in the new year.

The money is there for Fergo, or a decent back, but its finding one. Only Fergo is available.

imasharkie

Coach
Re: Rumoured Signings 2014
Geoff Daniela close to signing with Cronulla

They're also in talks with Samisoni Viriviri, some rugby 7s player from Fiji...
Last edited by Armageddon.; Today at 10:09 AM..

Anyone know of this

Madsharkie

First Grade
Daniela had a good season with Penrith (I think) but then never really kicked on. Had I have read this post 1-2years ago I would've been excited, but just not sure he'll go to the next level with us... :?

Latest posts