What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 All Stars | Fri 13 Feb | Indigenous 20-6 NRL | Cbus Super

All Stars: who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

insert.pause

First Grade
Refs ruined the game in the first quarter. They could have made their point in opening rds of NRL instead of ruining what is suppose to be an exhibition of skill.

Day light savings made it too late outside qld and probably if it wasn't for the cricket WC probably would have been played on a Saturday and not finished so close to midnight

Last edited:

Snappy

Coach
For a halfback Pearce really has no vision, quite a few times he should thrown the ball out the back where the allstars had an overlap but still he throws the short ball to a man heavily marked.

Been doing that his whole career. Works well in his club team cause they're all drilled for it, but in rep teams he just doesnt have the goods.

MilkShark

First Grade
Been doing that his whole career. Works well in his club team cause they're all drilled for it, but in rep teams he just doesnt have the goods.

Yeah agreed. I think brooks showed more creativity the limited time he was on the field than Pearce.

mxlegend99

Referee
Taumololo was up there but I think you will find his work rate wont stack up against gallens. Taumololo is a beast, bright future for him.
I think you will find that the only effective forward was Taumololo. Gallen might get through a mountain of work, but it doesn't mean he played well. He quiet often does so at the expense of his team.

Honestly most of the NRL team was poor, and Gallen wasn't the worst. But he wasn't good either.