What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Jersey

WellsNZ

Juniors
Like the logo but aside from that not a fan at all.

I wish they'd make the heritage jersey from last year permanent.

Like it! Hopefully they chuck out the other random jerseys and stick to this

Never, they make to much money having multi shirts and you can see in the thread that if these the only 2 options a few wouldn't be buying a shirt!
There will be these 2, a 9's, heritage, preseason, woman's round and a training for sure.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I like the new jerseys, lot of noobs laying into the club on FB for having so many Jerseys and having to buy the newest ones. The newer your jersey doesn't necessarily mean the better fan you are. As long as you have the emblem IMO your alright.

If your buying the new ones coz you like the designs then the marketing department are doing something right. Still got my '11 jersey which I'm happy with. This new one though is very tempting, very slick design.

LeftRightOut

Juniors
Incredibly ugly, they're going to be painfully embarrassing to see over the next 3 seasons. The fern is a cringe-worthy amateur 1980's look, and the away grey (silver?!?!) is truly dreadful - the away reminds me of the uninspired rubbish that Adidas had the Hurricanes running around in a few years ago.
I'm gutted at just how bad these jerseys are.

sup42

Juniors
looks like a bra.

The Rastafarian training jersey is not what they should be pumping at kids.

Marijuana
Woodstock Bourbon
Sky City Gambling.
fast food

Shame smoking sponsorships banned, the Warriors could have sold jerseys with all the most destructive elements of their fan demorgraphic.

mt.wellington

Juniors
B0qoT0oIEAEAi1-_zps9ead86f1.jpg

2015Training_zpsd41744a5.jpg

shinobi

Juniors
Born and raised on reggae but thats a rubbish jersey. Btw Rastafararianism is a religion sup42 that believes in consuming only natural products no chemicals/preservatives etc the people you see at those festivals over summer are reggae fans not rastafarians (generally).