What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NBA Off Season

Johnnie Red

Juniors
All NBL games will be broadcast live in HD on Fox Sports for the next five years, it's about time. I haven't watched any NBL since the last Fox Sports deal ended. First game is Wed Oct 7.

That's real good news. I can hardly name any NBL players these days.

Goldthorpe

Bench
That's real good news. I can hardly name any NBL players these days.
First time in a long time there has been some good players in the NBL

Ebi Ere - 36ers
Kevin Lisch - Hawks
Kirk Penney - Hawks
AJ Ogilvy - Hawks
Chris Goudling - United
Daniel Kickert - United
Cedric Jackson - Breakers
Corey Wesbter - Breakers
Nathan Jawai - Wildcats
Marcus Thornton - Kings
Josh Childress - Kings
Juliqan Khazzouh - Kings
Luke Schenscher - Crocodiles

Millsy1

Juniors
Ebi Ere was hitting three's last night haha it didn't seem like he's 34, he's still going pretty good.

Its great to see KD back today in OKCs first preseason game, he didn't miss a beat, if OKC stay healthy they will be tough be beat.

isaiah

Bench
Young 7 footer from Ipswich via st Mary's college in the states played well for Adelaide.

shiznit

Coach
Corey Webster is still hangin in there with the Pelicans.

Has a massive pre-season game this weekend to prove he's worth a roster spot.

Obviously if he gets cut he will end up back at the Breakers.

Cartman

Juniors
Not sure if it is something I have done, but League Pass wont remember that I have scores turned off. Its a bit annoying having the scores show up on the front page when I watch a replay of a game. Cleared cookies and cache and it still defaults to scores on every time I go to the page. I can't find anywhere in my account settings to change it either.

chigurh

Lamar Odom found in a brothel unconscious, currently in a coma and his chances do not sound very good.

Last edited:

ByRd

First Grade
LO was one of my favourite lakers, so gifted and such a great teammate, he has had to deal with so much crap in his life and yea I know decisions he has made lately haven't helped but I'm really hoping he pulls through this, keep fighting LO!!!

ByRd

First Grade
Damn, JR Smith and Stephen Jackson have put posts up on Instagram saying R.I.P LO but I can't find anything anywhere else, Man I hope it's not true...

chigurh

One report said he is 'technically' still alive, which might explain their tweets but the lack of confirmation as of yet

Super athlete (screw all the other bs) and incredibly popular :(

Last edited: