What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL 9's | FINALS

BranVan3000

Coach
Yes I can admit we got some calls go our way. But it wasn't one way traffic. That forward pass call against us gets ignored almost every day of the week. Bullshit strip penalty. Letting them regather short of the 10 metres. Bad calls went both ways.
And nobody would mention it if Sharkies won.

haters-gonna-hate.gif

squiddy

Juniors
Chechen was f**ked , sure sharks got one or two favourable but souths reaped the rewards of Chechens inadequacies

Great game any way and congrats to souths but all I Can say if Chechen is the NRLs number one ref 1 god help us all

Jaegerex

Juniors
They have been playing the team songs when the teams run out before each match. Bunnies only have Glory Glory don't they?

Meth

Staff member
Most of the Warriors fans actually did go home. Pathetic

Why? Is there some reason they should be forced to spend the rest of their Sundays watching teams (minus their stars) that they aren't particularly interested in play?

cleary89

Coach
Why? Is there some reason they should be forced to spend the rest of their Sundays watching teams (minus their stars) that they aren't particularly interested in play?

In the rain (after watching 12 hours of footy over the previous 2 days).

Vic Mackey

Referee
BranVan is a BunniesMan-level genius. Ignore him.

Bran is a shit stirrer. As far as bunnies fans go he is pretty level minded, I'd bet he has most if his teeth too

BM on the other hand...

Lately though rabbits20 has everyone on the site well and truly covered for geniusness

Last edited: