What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL 9's | HUNUA | Raiders, Warriors, Titans, Tigers

Top Two in Hunua?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paullyboy

Coach
Probably for the best. We were terrible all weekend, good to know they won't go away cocky like they would have if the warriors game was our last.

Anyway, that's me done, too nice a day to be inside. Enjoy.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I rated the Titans as a dark horse because of what we just saw then. So much speed and elusiveness. Big disappointment this year, but having said that, Tigers deserved the wins they got.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I wish a FTA channel would pick up the nines. Stuck up in Darwin for work and couldn't find a pub that opens early enough. Similar situation last year.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Got internet? Just sign up for the NRL live one week pass, it's $2.

Yeah but unfortunately it's just sh*tty mobile broadband and wouldn't last long streaming the games.

But also, I thought that it would be a good opportunity for one of the other FTA networks to get their nose in like 7 did with the World Cup.

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
It's a carnival yes but one with money involved that a lot of clubs (e.g. the Tigers) could really use.

The shit decisions also take away from the spectacle and promotion which is what the 9s is meant to do. People just want it fair.

Are you new to Rugby League? Sides get dudded by refs calls every week.

Meth

Staff member
There's a still frame photo on twitter by a tigers fan which clearly shows Manu out

I have no doubt. But refs can't even get it right with technology at their disposal. Why does everyone expect what they have shown they are incapable of doing

Meth

Staff member
No injustice has been done here. The Tigers finished too, deservedly. The Warriors second. That's about right.

I doubt the Warriors will win the tournament.

Latest posts