What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Player Retention

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Yeah I'd be keen
I've read the rules in the stickied thread.
Is there anything else I need to read, like where the player pool is at, when the draft is etc?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Bushy holds most of the info re timelines, but I can forward you an excel document I currently use to organise them.

PM me your email address :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
There should be two free sides - St. John's and Oregon. You're welcome to either :)

I had hoped that player rating would have been done in my absence so we could start with the draft, but I'd say we're at least two weeks off. I'll need to go through and rerate most players on my lonesome.

soc123_au

Staff member
I offered to rerate all the Shenzhen contracted players but was knocked back. You try & help someone.......

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
There should be two free sides - St. John's and Oregon. You're welcome to either :)

I had hoped that player rating would have been done in my absence so we could start with the draft, but I'd say we're at least two weeks off. I'll need to go through and rerate most players on my lonesome.

Thanks Mis, Out of those sides, I'll go Oregon thanks :)

If anyone at all has useful info, just PM me, otherwise ill stick to the stickied threads

Bazal

Post Whore

I will rate what I can over the weekend. Well, Sunday/Monday. Got a little time now my uni term is just starting again