What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 TRIALS | Sat 7 Feb

cleary89

Coach
Souths without a fair few.

We had no merrin, cooper, JDB, hunt. They got on top on the end while we had our halves and fullback off.

Rodent

Bench
Intercept try and Nightingale bombed one. 18-6 would have been a fair reflection. Bunnies were good defensively. I'd say both sides would have been happy with the hitout. I think the dragons have distanced themselves from the spoon with that effort. Maybe even a realistic chance of getting into the 8.

Swarzey

Bench
I feel violated watching that.

Just a trial and it's probably nothing but f**k me Keary looked like shit without Reynolds.

Hutty1986

Immortal
It's cute that Snappy think his side will finish higher up the ladder than us. Predictable, but cute.

Not a bad hit-out, shows our attack should be much better in 2015. Marshall & Widdop set for huge years but up front remains the real problem.

Liddell

Juniors
Marshall looked good early, should be in for a decent year.

Pretty crap game overall, it's usually of a higher standard than that. Both teams made a fair few subs though so I wouldn't take anything out of it.

Grevsmuhl continues to impress, expecting a big debut year from him.

Noname36

First Grade
The newcastle Knights page has it as a Nsw cup trial. Have not seen the match listed on any NRL website as an NRL trial. I don't think anyone in the Knights team has even played first grade.

I've never heard of one Knights player on the team list. Apparently it was mostly local blokes trying out to be used in the NSW Cup team. Absolutely nobody even close to FG.

It was about a third string NYC side too.

Certainly not worried by the result put it that way lol.

nrlnrl

First Grade
As the reigning NRL and 9s premiers it would be embarrassing if we lose to Cronulla's feeder team.

Souths will also win the World Club Challenge & start the NRL with a decent winning streak, but will not make the Grand Final ( Roosters to win the the premiership )

Latest posts