What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Charity Shield Information

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah agree with all that R20, I'm seeing this year as a transition year much like 2011-2012 was for us with the young guns we had. Robbo is a good coach so I trust we won't be down for too long. Hard to lower expectations when you've come off the back of a Premiership, World Club Champions and 3 Minor Premierships the last 3 years.

Our clubs will be fine no doubt mate. Good luck for Td 1 and coming season. I'm sure I'll be around here every now and then :thumn

Of course our clubs will be fine:)

Souths are an unknown.

I expect them to finish about 7th. The outside backs are a bit of an issue.

If Souths just missed the 8 I wouldn't be shocked.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I think we have the same issues mate, good packs with average backs. injust wanna smash the dogs when we play them and sneak into the 8. Not asking much am I haha

Rabbits20

Immortal
Both clubs have had a couple of I guess you could say negative things that have happened.

It's pretty much identical. Lol:lol:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Haha must be something in the water east of Anzac Parade mate. f**k the rest anyway at least we are foundation clubs