What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Crowd Watch

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why isn't NRL more popular? I guess if we knew that we would be earning a Motza at NRL hq!
I want a genuine answer here - what does this contribute to the discussion?

You're extremely quick to shit on the NRL, slow to praise when they get it right (if you even do), and offer few (if any) actual ideas.

Why bother? All you end up do is derailing discussion. Go to the expansion forum and discuss Perth.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
couldn't be more than 3-4k. How the mighty have fallen

Have to ask what does it achieve taking a game away from Olympic park if this is the result. I for one didn't know it was at moore park tonight, did they market the game at all or just hope members would turn up. Did members have this included in their season ticket is another question

edit....maybe its padded out to 5k since kickoff

Last edited:

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Only 4 more Monday nights in the history of the nrl ...

Can't come quick enough

Seems this year the shit teams are so hard to watch

This is excellent!

Remember when "heartland" bunnies supporters who actually live in the south of Sydney had a big sook about moving out to Homebush?

Timmah

Staff member
This is excellent!

Remember when "heartland" bunnies supporters who actually live in the south of Sydney had a big sook about moving out to Homebush?
Monday night v Manly with minimal advertising in their worst season out of the last ten?

Hard marker.

Timmah

Staff member
I'm thrilled about this crowd mviii
Wouldn't suggest for a second anyone would be thrilled with it, it's a shit crowd.

But if you're using it to hose down 'Souths back to Allianz' arguments then that's not the circumstance in which to argue it

Timmah

Staff member
So you're comfortable to dismiss all calls for Souths to play games at Allianz based on a Monday night game at the arse end of their worst season in ten years?

Idiot.

Last Week

Bench
I want a genuine answer here - what does this contribute to the discussion?

You're extremely quick to shit on the NRL, slow to praise when they get it right (if you even do), and offer few (if any) actual ideas.

Why bother? All you end up do is derailing discussion. Go to the expansion forum and discuss Perth.

I'm purely quoting this so Perth dickhead can't present he didn't see it.

Raiderdave

First Grade
I'd ask the whining wanker
How can the most watched sport in the nation ... possibly become more popular ??

Attendances are just one measure.

So you're comfortable to dismiss all calls for Souths to play games at Allianz based on a Monday night game at the arse end of their worst season in ten years?

Idiot.

I think it was a fantastic crowd you colossal Sirro. Imagine being there! The ease of parking! Sit wherever you want! No queues for food and bev!

Latest posts