What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 IDP Masters Dynasty League

Tom155

Coach
Lost last week's game by under a point
logged in today to find out i got +3.5 for Leonard Williams and +1.5 Zach Brown in stat corrections! WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!
f**k me twice in a few weeks I've put up a great score better than many others only to be topped by nick :mad:

Would've won if I had of subbed out Wilkerson for Barwin.

Tom155

Coach
How am I ranked 6th in the league but 1st in the division over Zombie who is ranked 3rd in the league?

nick87

Coach
100 clear as top point scorer.
Im feeling REALLY good about this team

Ive got elite players at every position. Feel like this could be my year

AuDragon

Juniors

legend

Coach
Two Minute Noodle Arms are coming home strong on the back of a five game winning streak!

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
You should worry about keeping me at bay... :p

Wow, that's an horrible trade for The Playbook of Eli, especially taking into account that his only other good RB has the bye this coming round...
My team is dead for the year, i'm hoping Lewis and He ry kick on next season, along with my draft picks, can at least make a decent rebuild.

AuDragon

Juniors
haha. Just like always mate, I got dis!
We'll see... I'm coming for ya! ;)

My team is dead for the year, i'm hoping Lewis and He ry kick on next season, along with my draft picks, can at least make a decent rebuild.
And wouldn't a 26 y/o quality RB be one of the building blocks for that purpose?

I guess it's a gamble you're taking, and if it pays off, you're laughing... but it's a long shot. Good luck!

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
He's 29 at the start of next season, if Henry kicks on it gives me a number one TE, Lewis was electric last season before injury, he can hopefully get back and get the job done yet again. I have the number one pick basically it gets me Fournette so if i can steal another star early on in the draft, it will be a move that pays off.

Considering i traded T Rich and a 3rd for DeMarco and a first rounder, i'm happy.

Latest posts