What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Membership

Rabbits20

Immortal
We rarely get good attendances. I remember Penrith last season nice Sunday afternoon game and it was about the same as Thursday night.

That day there was major track work for the trains.

Against the Roosters we got 18,000 and odd a couple of weeks ago. That's pretty decent.

alien

Referee
over the last few years we have the second highest home attendance average out of all the sydney clubs (only a fraction behind first, which is the dogs). it just doesn't look that good because we play at a stadium that holds 83,500 people

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
over the last few years we have the second highest home attendance average out of all the sydney clubs (only a fraction behind first, which is the dogs). it just doesn't look that good because we play at a stadium that holds 83,500 people

Corrrectohmundo.

Pommy

Coach
That day there was major track work for the trains.

Against the Roosters we got 18,000 and odd a couple of weeks ago. That's pretty decent.

Not for our biggest rivals I don't believe it is. Dogs eels was 32k on Friday, I don't even know why you make so many excuses for 'fans' who can't be arsed to come out and support the team.

Pommy

Coach
32,551 members, works out that about 22,551 people just bought themselves a cap and key ring by the looks of it.

alien

Referee
32,551 members, works out that about 22,551 people just bought themselves a cap and key ring by the looks of it.

some would have the 3 game membership, 5 game membership, qld membership, w.a. membership

Pommy

Coach
Yet we managed 12,000 last night between us an St George I still don't get why you care about these members.