What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Origin III - NSW 18-14 QLD @ ANZ

Origin III 2016: Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
I don't think Panthers fans can be dirty about Moylan being dropped, I'd rather have him playing in a crucial bye round.

GongPanther

Referee
I don't think Panthers fans can be dirty about Moylan being dropped, I'd rather have him playing in a crucial bye round.

You know there are no Panthers fans who are dirty about Moylan not being in SOO 3...they are relieved.Would have even been better if Mansour was spared the embarrassment on Wednesday week.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Waste of time dead rubber. I'm glad Moylan was dropped because Penrith need him.

By the way the whole 'development player' thing is stupid just pick a 17 and that's it.

Last edited:

TheFrog

Coach

Not what you'd call dirty, and its certainly good to have him for what is a very important match for us, but it seems odd that he was dropped and players like Ferguson, Jennings, Tamou, Gallen and Farah weren't (you could add Woods really but he seems to have a Pearce-like "must be chosen" tag attached). There was a more concerted push for Tedesco than I've ever before seen, and Daley, despite wishing to keep his side intact, caved in. Not that Tedesco doesn't deserve his chance, he's as dangerous as they come with ball in hand and may well prove to be a match winner at this level, but others deserve their chance as well and Moylan was far from the worst on the field in either game, and particularly the second. It seems like he has been made the scapegoat of Queensland winning the series which is quite unfair.

Having said all that Moylan isn't in the sort of form he was before he was injured last year, and hasn't been all season.

Last edited:

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Not what you'd call dirty, and its certainly good to have him for what is a very important match for us, but it seems odd that he was dropped and players like Ferguson, Jennings, Tamou, Gallen and Farah weren't (you could add Woods really but he seems to have a Pearce-like "must be chosen" tag attached). There was a more concerted push for Tedesco than I've ever before seen, and Daley, despite wishing to keep his side intact, caved in. Not that Tedesco doesn't deserve his chance, he's as dangerous as they come with ball in hand and may well prove to be a match winner at this level, but others deserve their chance as well and Moylan was far from the worst on the field in either game, and particularly the second. It seems like he has been made the scapegoat of Queensland winning the series which is quite unfair.

Are you still carrying on with this shit. Moylan has not been made a scapegoat at all

Moylan was dropped cause there were better players available. Id have prefered to keep him in the side but realistically, there was no where else you could have moved him where the player missing out was doing a poor job. Maloney at 5/8 and Bird on the bench.

Are you still carrying on with this shit. Moylan has not been made a scapegoat at all

Moylan was dropped cause there were better players available. Id have prefered to keep him in the side but realistically, there was no where else you could have moved him where the player missing out was doing a poor job. Maloney at 5/8 and Bird on the bench.

I disagree with you to a point. I don't have a problem with Tedesco at fullback. However to drop Moylan from the squad entirely, and bring in Dugan at centre (a position which he has been abysmal this year) and leave Jack Bird on the bench is where the daftness is. A better idea would have been Jack Bird into right centre, Moylan to the bench and leaving Dugan out altogether.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sutton/Cummins refs again. Wise and Younis the touchies (Suttor dropped). Sutton/Patten/Klein in the fortress of solitude.

Barkley

Bench
6387753689_181a55e7db_b.jpg

Dead Rubber

Latest posts