What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Origin III - NSW 18-14 QLD @ ANZ

Origin III 2016: Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
That's what I was referring to by splitting the dressing room. Absolute bastards.

Thurston's 12 minute monologue about respect and sportsmanship after the game were a treat

So much bitterness battling irony in this post.

Sore loser is sore.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Both teams have been pretty poor in the sportsmanship stakes TBH. Does anyone really care though? If it adds a bit of spice to the series then f*ck it.

Munted

Bench
So with a 12-3 penalty count. And having 2 of their try's falsely awarded nsw win by 4 and it's "the start of a new beginning" calm down. everyone who was watching knew the Blues were gonna win when thiday had the ball raked out and it was "deemed" a knock on. And people saying that Qld can't complain about the penalties because they were legit. That not even the point. The point is nsw at times were worse than qld in the ruck and no penalties were given to them. And to make matters worse Fifita has shown that you can't get penalised for rolling it through your legs without even trying to touch it so now he has half the qld team doing it
f**kkkk you want to salt with that?

Munted

Bench
Both teams have been pretty poor in the sportsmanship stakes TBH. Does anyone really care though? If it adds a bit of spice to the series then f*ck it.
This is my favourite part of the queensland myth! Every time nsw do something disrespectful it gives them fuel for next year. I love JT but Geez get your hand off it. "I guess it typifies nsw as a team". Piss off. Stop acting like Queensland are a bunch of choir boys who band together and act like saints in a brotherhood.

Danish

Referee

no one cares, but he derplanders are the only ones that go crying to the papers about being "disrespected" every year. Corey Parker seems to have a particular problem with it.

These whinging toads are a far cry from The days of Wally who would lovingly bathe in the hate from south of the border

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
On the footy show I saw earlier
Gallen said they didn't even know smith was making a speech
He said they couldn't hear a word
Erin Molan said the same thing
She was also the feild and had no idea he was making a speech .

So there ya go
Another NSW conspiracy busted
Poor old Thurston sat there looking like a docile motherf**ker when this was mentioned.

Gallen said so - it must be true.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/re...h/news-story/663aeac9fb2d1623f8ff89594b090d25

I can take someone's quote and claim it as fact too.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
no one cares, but he derplanders are the only ones that go crying to the papers about being "disrespected" every year. Corey Parker seems to have a particular problem with it.

These whinging toads are a far cry from The days of Wally who would lovingly bathe in the hate from south of the border

Nice try - Gallen cares. He even went as far as claiming all QLDrs are bad sports before his sooky little walk off on Wednesday night.

http://www.nrl.com/gallens-parting-...ensland/tabid/10874/newsid/99042/default.aspx

BTW - didn't you just finish whinging about those big bad QLD players singing their own song in the Aussie dressing room?

carcharias

Immortal
qld's best ever
Beaten by a bunch of kids
Gallen said so - it must be true.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/re...h/news-story/663aeac9fb2d1623f8ff89594b090d25

I can take someone's quote and claim it as fact too.

This was after he had earlier the day before called cameron smith the best player he's ever played with, against or seen.

So he is going to walk away on purpose ???

Ha
Yep sure thing ... Makes sense if you think everything is a NSW conspiracy I suppose.

Qlders think everything is disrespectful .
f**kwith Parker got tackled by klemmer and demanded he show him respect
WTF?

How about they respect the actual concept of SOO by picking only merkins from QLD for a start.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
qld's best ever
Beaten by a bunch of kids

This was after he had earlier the day before called cameron smith the best player he's ever played with, against or seen.

So he is going to walk away on purpose ???

Ha
Yep sure thing ... Makes sense if you think everything is a NSW conspiracy I suppose.

Qlders think everything is disrespectful .
f**kwith Parker got tackled by klemmer and demanded he show him respect
WTF?

How about they respect the actual concept of SOO by picking only merkins from QLD for a start.

You seem upset.

No one thinks it's a conspiracy - you came up with that one on your own. People are using Gallen's track record as a whinging sook and aligning it to his actions on Wednesday night - quite fairly to be honest.

carcharias

Immortal
Track record you say?
Conspiracy you mention?

Ok
Thurston called it a NSW conspiracy when the sharks scored on a 7th tackle.
Even though the ref was clearly calling out the tackle numbers to both teams .
Only after he lost and was told about it hours later did he blow up and call it a conspiracy .

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Track record you say?
Conspiracy you mention?

No. You mentioned conspiracy. And continue to do so.

Ok
Thurston called it a NSW conspiracy when the sharks scored on a 7th tackle.
Even though the ref was clearly calling out the tackle numbers to both teams .
Only after he lost and was told about it hours later did he blow up and call it a conspiracy .

Not sure what any of that has to do with Gal's proven track record of being a sooky cry-baby.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I said earlier that they’re just as bad as each other.

I think NSW should have hung around for Smith’s speech but TBH it’s funny as f*ck seeing QLDers so upset about it.

Fair enough. I also find the defense of the Blues sulking antics funny. It's fun watching people contradict themselves.

carcharias

Immortal
No. You mentioned conspiracy. And continue to do so.

Not sure what any of that has to do with Gal's proven track record of being a sooky cry-baby.
Oh
Ok
So when thurstons track record of using conspiracy as an excuse is used it doesn't count
But Gallens track record does

No worries

Anyway Gal had the last laugh
He walked off the feild a winner in his last SOO game.
He sat there last night and listened to vautin , Brohman , slater and Thurston all cry about the ref and the blues attitude and just laughed in their face.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Thurston and the accountant Smith have the media so fooled don't they. Both act like they're such humble blokes, terrific sports but just a pair of grubs who lose their shit on the rare occasion they don't get absolutely everything so their way

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Oh
Ok
So when thurstons track record of using conspiracy as an excuse is used it doesn't count
But Gallens track record does

No worries

You can call Johnathan Thurston a conspiracy nut as much as you want - I won't argue with you. The simple fact is you brought conspiracy theories into the conversation, not me. Try to keep up.

Anyway Gal had the last laugh
He walked off the feild a winner in his last SOO game.
He sat there last night and listened to vautin , Brohman , slater and Thurston all cry about the ref and the blues attitude and just laughed in their face.

Meh. History will remember him as an good individual player capable of occasional greatness but a distinct lack of leadership, poor impulse control and one of the worst win/loss records in the game.

And a sook.

Clifferd

Coach
don't take too much out of that. it was obvious what Daley's game plan for Moylan was......have players running off him and he only had to distribute the pill. that shit won't be successful for long if he doesn't provide other threats to his game as a half.

And f**k I hate it when folks just point to numbers at face value. 100m of Teddy's metres were being put through holes by other players. One he bombed for not passing to support, the other he got run down by a stumpy legged midget. He hung onto the pill himself to boost his metre count. Otherwise, he got no penetration at all out of fullback and in the backline. in saying that, he's a big threat like slater was in hitting holes, but just plucking a number without analysing what drives those numbers is a poor way to back up a performance.

it's not the size of the number but how they were gained that's important. gallen and woods making big metres throughout a game means shit when they're gained with slow runs and repeat carries in a set. QLD hold them up and slow their play the ball down repeatedly. In contrast, Frizells metres are much more significant because they're made with explosive runs and he hits the deck rather than gets himself held up in a tackle and gets a quick play the ball for the next play.

Isn't being put through holes, ie supporting players a main fullbacks job? If so, Moylan certainly didn't do that in games 1 or 2. Therefore the "100m of him being put through holes" is invalid

I think he played very safe without playing too off the cuff, obviously didn't pass it a few times when stuff was on but I think he knew more than anything else it could've been a risk play

carcharias

Immortal
You can call Johnathan Thurston a conspiracy nut as much as you want - I won't argue with you. The simple fact is you brought conspiracy theories into the conversation, not me. Try to keep up.

Meh. History will remember him as an good individual player capable of occasional greatness but a distinct lack of leadership, poor impulse control and one of the worst win/loss records in the game.

And a sook.

Ha
He's not the one crying the last two days ey

history again ?
Yet when I mention it you can't handle it.
Typical Qlder
Can't handle being beaten
Always try to put the blame on something else

By the way
You merkins can't count
One of those wins was a draw

2 in row

Latest posts