What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R17 - SAT - Sharks 34-24 Eels @ Southern Cross Group

Round 17: Sharks v Eels

• Draw after GP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alo

Juniors
wow ive never seen a team get away with so much shit like the sharks do

how do they miss that knock on and then he doesnt even play the ball properly (for about the 10th time already for fifita) and then he holds de gois. wtf?

Alo

Juniors
i guess when you have merkins bitching at the ref like gallen fifita maloney ennis etc consistently they just give up or something. this happens every week for the sharks and i dont mind the sharks

Jaegerex

Juniors
If that gets penalised, Fafita should be done every time he plays it.

For his dropping the ball perhaps but everyone's play the ball tonight has been infinitely better than the attempt Ma'u managed while off in lala land.

Bronxnation

Juniors
That step. Bloody brilliant. No other words. Sucks that the sharks are gonna win off the back of a knock on and incorrect play the ball galore

no name

Coach
For his dropping the ball perhaps but everyone's play the ball tonight has been infinitely better than the attempt Ma'u managed while off in lala land.

He hasn't touched the ball, or even attempted to touch the ball with his foot this whole season.

Bazal

Post Whore
Would have been interesting if the Fifita knock on had been called...almost as frustrating as giving up four tries on the last without a kick.

McLovin

Staff member
Up, up, Cronulla,
the boys in the black white and blue.
Up, up, Cronulla,
name of the sharks fits you.
Sharks, sharks, forever
go out and play without fear.
Now’s the time to see good football,
cause the sharks are here!
Up the sharks!

Jaegerex

Juniors
He hasn't touched the ball, or even attempted to touch the ball with his foot this whole season.

I could find you multiple times tonight he has made contact alone, while yes he does skirt the line a fair bit and has missed the ball, multiple players have done the same on each wide tonight. There was one where Semi put the ball down and just ran forward, foot didn't even come close. Fifita is just the most public enemy for it so everyone is always whinging about him.

I seem to remember with their apparent crack down they actually amended the rule so contact isn't required, just a reasonable attempt. Memory could be wrong though.