What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R2 vs Manly

Ron's_Mate

Bench
7pm, Monday 14th March, Leichhardt Oval

Tigers

1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Tim Simona
4. Kevin Naiqama
5. Jordan Rankin
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods
9. Dene Halatau
10. Tim Grant
11. Curtis Sironen
12. Chris Lawrence
13. Sauaso Sue

Interchange:
14. Kyle Lovett
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Ava Seumanufagai
17. Manaia Cherrington
18. Michael Chee-Kam

Last edited:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Manly

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Steve Matai
5. Brayden Wiliame
6. Dylan Walker
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Josh Starling
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Nate Myles
11. Lewis Brown
12. Martin Taupau
13. Jake Trbojevic

Interchange:
14. Matt Parcell
15. Nathan Green
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Siosaia Vave

Referees: Henry Perenara, Chris James;
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis, Tim Roby
Review Officials: Luke Patten, Jared Maxwell;
Senior Review Official: Bernard Sutton

Tiger05

First Grade
I'd love to see us win this. Manly have a good team on paper but the Warriors did as well.

Tigerm

First Grade
Baring Farah, it looks the best team we have, so we will see just how good we are. No excuses.

Reserve grade Rd 2.

1 WATSON HELETA
2 JOSH ADDO-CARR
3 NATHAN MILONE
4 MICHAEL CHEE KAM
5 CHANCE PENI
6 JACK LITTLEJOHN
7 JOSH DRINKWATER
8 JACK BUCHANAN
9 JACOB LIDDLE
10 DALLAS GRAHAM
11 TYLER CASSEL
12 ASIPELI FINE ©
13 ROD GRIFFIN
14 JEREMY MARSHALL-KING
15 JOEL EDWARDS
16 LAMAR LIOLEVAVE
17 JESSE PARAHI
18 JACKSON WILLIAMS

Where's McConnachie?

hutch

First Grade
I would swap Chee-kam for Lovett. I would swap just about anyone for Lovett.

dumpy

Juniors
Disappointed that Billy McConnachie has been released to the Broncos. I have watched him play in the Queensland Cup and was looking forward to see him play for the Wests Tigers. I had little doubt that he would have made a go of it as he is very competitive, taking the ball up and tackled hard exactly what we need.

macnaz

Staff member
Wow !!! We are getting that bad now we arent even waiting to see how good they are before ditching them , all the while keeping useless deadshit plodders that have convinced the nrl world they are hopeless.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Wow !!! We are getting that bad now we arent even waiting to see how good they are before ditching them , all the while keeping useless deadshit plodders that have convinced the nrl world they are hopeless.

I'll try and find it (think it was triple m) but there was a story saying that he claimed he was home sick so we allowed him to leave.

macnaz

Staff member
I'll try and find it (think it was triple m) but there was a story saying that he claimed he was home sick so we allowed him to leave.

If thats the case clubs should deduct all expenses from there contract payments before their release. Its a cop out and costing sides money .

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Has to be better than Lovett surely?

I dunno, Lovett has better hands, but that's it.

Neither should be in our fully fit first grade side and neither should be in the team at the same time if we're serious about winning.

They are filler players who can hold their position while better players get a breather on the bench.

magpie guy

Juniors
I hate seeing Hslatau at hooker

Same, his defence should be solid but his service from dummy half is atrocious. Might be good for a few dummy half runs though. I also hope that it is just for the first 20 then Cherrington can have a crack at them.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Looking forward to this game. I generally find Manly v Tigers game really entertaining.

Bounce back time - we're coming to get ya!!! :D

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'm happy with Dene there while Farahs out. Think he's leadership was missed on Saturday when things started turning to shit. Agree long term you can't carry him and Lovett in the same side. Interesting to see what JT does when everyone is fully fit. Surely Halatau/Cherrington/Lovett would be competing for 1 bench spot.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Looking forward to this game. I generally find Manly v Tigers game really entertaining.

Bounce back time - we're coming to get ya!!! :D

We've had some beauties over the years. Always seems to be heaps of feeling. One of my favourite ever Tigers games was in 09 v manly at the sfs on Monday night where we won 19-18 after manly missed 2 shots at field goal in the last minute.

Keithy always fired up for manly, wish he had of played that angry every week.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
We've had some beauties over the years. Always seems to be heaps of feeling. One of my favourite ever Tigers games was in 09 v manly at the sfs on Monday night where we won 19-18 after manly missed 2 shots at field goal in the last minute.

Keithy always fired up for manly, wish he had of played that angry every week.

Yeah I remember that game.

One of my faves was at Brookie when Brett Stewart scored under the sticks on full time off a great kick from outside.

We always seem.to get towelled out at Leichhart, but (shock horror) I think last week will sting a lot and the forwards will rally.

He may not be quite the player he was but I think Myles will really galvanise the pack and be right in their ears this week.

You guys have a few gun players though and confidence is a wonderful thing in footy.....

Latest posts