What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R20 - Titans 34-14 Eels @ Cbus Super Stadium

Round 20: Titans v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2016 - Round 20
Gold Coast Titans v Parramatta Eels
Cbus Super Stadium, Robina (TICKETS)
Saturday 23 July 2016

Gates 2:45pm / QLD v NSW Women's 3pm / NRL 5:30pm

GLD-16teamlist.png

1. David Mead 2. Anthony Don 3. Josh Hoffman 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Nene Macdonald 6. Tyrone Roberts 7. Ashley Taylor 8. Luke Douglas 9. Nathan Peats 10. Ryan James 11. Zeb Taia 12. Chris McQueen 13. Agnatius Paasi
Interchange: 14. Eddy Pettybourne 15. Leivaha Pulu 16. Nathaniel Peteru 17. Nathan Friend

PAR-16teamlist.png

1. Michael Gordon 2. Bureta Faraimo 3. Manu Ma'u 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Bevan French 6. Clinton Gutherson 7. Jeff Robson 8. Danny Wicks 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Tim Mannah 11. Ken Edwards 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Beau Scott
Interchange: 14. Rory O'Brien 15. Peni Terepo 16. David Gower 17. Daniel Alvaro

REF-MoLGold-2016-SQU-150.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins, Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Bryan Norrie, Jared Maxwell

U20s NYC
Titans v Eels @ Pizzey Park, Sat 1:30pm

ISC QLD (Country Week)
Burleigh v Ipswich @ Charleville, Sat 3pm
Sunshine Coast v Tweed Heads @ Albert Park, Gympie, Sun 1:40pm (Ch 9/SC QLD)

ISP NSW
Wyong v Wentworthville @ Morry Breen Oval, Sun 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

GongPanther

Referee
Eels just like last week,will make a fist of this game to lead in the first 25 mins of the game,only to slide into their bad habits again.

Tits will be too nippy with Parra getting hammered by 28.

TheFrog

Coach
Eels with the same squad as last week. I don't think they'll be getting any free gifts from the Titans in the first half like they did last week. That being so Parra to struggle to trouble the scoreboard attendant. Gutherson to come to earth with a thud.

ed-grimley

Bench
Eels with the same squad as last week. I don't think they'll be getting any free gifts from the Titans in the first half like they did last week. That being so Parra to struggle to trouble the scoreboard attendant. Gutherson to come to earth with a thud.
Brilliant assessment Freddie.

TheFrog

Coach
It's Chauncy actually. You are probably much too young to remember him. What you need to understand is that Parramatta has been caught with their fingers in the till and fair minded supporters of the game such as myself abhor cheats. That I expect is why the NSW Government had to step in this week.

GongPanther

Referee
That I expect is why the NSW Government had to step in this week.

Thr NSW gov stepped in alright.Stepped in shit.

I wonder if Parra would have had their new ground if the NSW Government had known about this crap going on much earlier?

jono

Juniors
Amazing the holier than thou attitude amongst the Penrith supporters.......hope you will always keep a clean slate.....

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Match Preview:
Titans v Eels preview
Robert Crosby | July 20 2016 6:53PM

Last chance saloon for Parramatta.

Tipped by many to finish 2016 with the wooden spoon, the Gold Coast Titanshave proven themselves to be the competition dark horses to sit inside the top eight with seven rounds remaining. Coming off the back of a dominant 32-12 win over the Dragons, coach Neil Henry will be looking for more of the same from his charges as the Titans look to secure their first finals appearance since 2010. With Greg Bird out suspended, impressive forward Agnatius Paasi will start at lock allowing Nathaniel Peteru to come onto the bench for only his second game of the season. Holding a strong record over the Eels in recent seasons with five wins from seven clashes, the Titans will have their sights set on continuing their surge towards securing a top eight finish.

FULL PREVIEW: http://leagueunlimited.com/news/28770-titans-v-eels-preview/

jono

Juniors
Amazing the holier than thou attitude amongst the Penrith supporters.......hope you will always keep a clean slate.....
No to be truthful couldn't be bothered. When the Storm cheated us out of 2009 I was disappointed but venting on Melbourne achieved nothing. I'm just sick of he Parra bashing...once we are cleanskins the Telegraph won't have anything to write about

Latest posts