What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R23 - Warriors 22-41 Rabbitohs @ Mt Smart Stadium

Round 23: Warriors v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in a miasma of codral, lemsip and nasal spray...

Did I just see a complete team performance from my beloved vermin for the first time since Rounds 1 and 2?!?!

Maybe GI thought two points would keep us in finals contention???

Vic Mackey

Referee
If there was a button for a "Triple Like" I would have slapped the fook out of it for your post.:)

Guy is an amazing talent. Just don't get the stupid celebrations when there's nothing worth celebrating. Like running to the sideline with no one in front of him last week, which apparently he got blasted for

alien

Referee
What is all this moaning about the refereeing, I'm a Warriors fan and there is zero to complain about.

because whenever the rabbitohs win, it is supposedly because the ref favours them. it's just a thing that the delusional circle jerkers do, lol

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep surprise surprise

A guy who hasn't been cited for months reappears when wests lose and south win. The ultimate bang wagoner joke.
McTurtle, Keary and Tyrrell were the problems plus injuries.

Glory Glory to South Sydney. Building for a big season next year.

Lol@Tigers.

Lol@Jason Taylor.

Lmao.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yippppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What is all this moaning about the refereeing, I'm a Warriors fan and there is zero to complain about.
Tough luck mate.

Hopefully you make the 8.

Thanks for your honesty and respect.

These merkins on this forum can't handle it when SOUTHS get a win. That's why.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep surprise surprise

A guy who hasn't been cited for months reappears when wests lose and south win. The ultimate bang wagoner joke.
Surprise surpise you aren't giving SOUTHS credit. Typical.

A few weeks ago I came in and congratulated you guys and faced up to it.

I knew you wouldn't do the same.

Typical Vic right there.